Vape Mail 2016!

you had me looking at my pic about the top right corner lmao!

2 Likes

fantastic set up there! and the S&W looks great :wink:

3 Likes

Keep me busy this weekend!

11 Likes

Well you can see now :scream:

1 Like

I found a smaller Notch Coil. Itā€™s 3.5mm rather than 5mm. Iā€™m going to try them in my Aromamizers.
I have found the 5mm NotchCoil that comes in the Theorem tank to work extremely well in the Theorem. I usually build my own coils and prefer titanium, but this stainless steel pre-made coil seems to work so well, I am buying some and stocking up.
Notch Coils size 3.5 rather than 5mm (10) for $9.99: http://www.angelcigs.com/tss-coil-for-ijoy-tornado-300w-capable-two-post-rdta-wismec-theorem-rta-10pcs-box.html

Notch Coils styled size 5mm (10) for $7.99 Note that these must not be actual Wismec Notchcoils because the leads are not pre-bent. I bought some others yesterday that were the authentic Wismec Notchcoils: http://www.angelcigs.com/0-2ohm-replacement-notchcoil-for-wismec-theorem-rta-10pcs-box.html

NotchCoils Authentic (5mm as in Theorem) (5) for $7.95 at MyVapeStore.com: http://www.myvaporstore.com/Wismec-NotchCoil-Pack-of-5-for-Theorem-Atomizer-p/wist40.htm

Iā€™m finding that Angelcigs.com has a lot of ā€˜styledā€™ tanks at very reasonable prices, and Iā€™m going to try a couple. Iā€™m ordering a fake Theorem.
They have a lot of fakes at really cheap prices. Hereā€™s a couple:
Aromamizer v2 for $13.99 and $14.99 on pg 5 of New Arrivals: http://www.angelcigs.com/new_arrivals?p=5

Theorem $15.99: http://www.angelcigs.com/theorem-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-silver.html

Yesterday at MyVapeStore.com I also bought myself a new tank for my birthday. Normally I wouldnā€™t have bought another tank, so it is definitely a gift to myself. It is a ceramic - ceramic tank
Simba Full Ceramic Coil SOT/RTA
YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIF_0LJscvM
Of course I will post about the Simba after I try it. Iā€™ll also let you all know what I think about the Theorem styled tank.

6 Likes

Iā€™m an idiot. For a long time Iā€™ve made it a habit of washing new stuff but since this came from Wismec and was already wicked I thought Iā€™d skip that part this time. Believe it or not, but Snake Blood and machine oil is not a good flavor pairing. In fact I may just have to get some machine oil and see what does go good with it. Maybe make a recipe called Sweaty Mechanicā€™s Butt Crack and send a free sample to these manufacturers. Geez.

10 Likes

Enjoy! And donā€™t burn your lips!

I wouldā€™ve done the same thing, getting a tank already wicked I would assume it is clean. So Iā€™m very happy that youā€™ve made your idiocy public. Iā€™ve ordered one of those, so I will clean it first and pat myself on the back for being extremely clever :grinning:

2 Likes

Please do let us know how you like it after washing it and getting it going again.

I know @Joy seems to have very good things to say about it.

I have not had a new tank in a very long time so seriously considering this one after everything I have read about it having such GREAT flavor.

1 Like

5 Likes

Bwahahahaā€¦you should have looked it up on ELRrecipesā€¦the creator of that recipe added
Monkey Piss and Zombie Vomit to round it out. :smile_cat:

Another great packing job by the team @Nicotine_River
{ think my FedEx driver sampled a little of the Coconut Extraā€¦teehee}

8 Likes

Looking good and Happy Friday!

3 Likes

Nice looking mail @ozoā€¦
@Joy I noticed that the link for that Theorem was for a ā€œstyledā€ tank, is it a good clone or does someone have a good vendor for an authentic?

1 Like

Good neighbor, it would appear I have some learning to do. I havenā€™t been able to figure this thing out. From what Iā€™ve seen, the NotchCoil is supposed to perform better in temp control. Iā€™ve read itā€™s 316 and on my eVic Mini, it fires hot with seemingly no TC function at all. On the same mod in wattage mode I get a decent enough vape around 30 watts. Tried using in TC on the DNA 200 but itā€™s anemic at best. Also, Iā€™m getting that taste you get when thereā€™s a short or hot spot using SS (if youā€™ve experienced this you know exactly what Iā€™m talking about) and in fact I was getting a hot spot. So I tightened everything down, lightly strummed the coil and made sure itā€™s not touching anywhere it shouldnā€™t be. Got rid of the hot spot but the taste is still there. I think Iā€™ll dry fire and clean the coil, rewick and try again. If that doesnā€™t help Iā€™ll use the second coil that was included. I was so sure about this that I had already ordered 2-5 packs of replacement NotchCoils. Will let you know in the proper thread what type of progress I make.

2 Likes

This weekā€™s vape mail :+1: but Iā€™m still waiting on my stir magnets for my DIY Magnetic Stirrer that I will have up and running as soon as they come in which should be tomorrow (fingers crossed).

I will make a video of my Mag Stir Box from start to finish and will share it here on the forum so you can all see how I made it and if it works or not :wink:lol

9 Likes

I got mine yesterday and Iā€™m experiencing the same thing when I use Ti. Iā€™ve rebuilt it 3 times and all result are the same. A very harsh scratchy coughing vape.

I didnā€™t have any issues with the notch coil, besides it doesnā€™t deliver like Ti. Iā€™m really not into single coils. Theyā€™re just not satisfying to me.

1 Like

The NotchCoil was the reason I wanted in on this thing. Not that I didnā€™t think they would work in other devices, but more because they were supposedly made for each other. Iā€™m going to have a do over this weekend I think. If notchcoil#2 doesnā€™t work out better, then I donā€™t need this tank and it will sit. Maybe when my other coils come in they will work out better. Iā€™m also wondering if thereā€™s some kind of trick to getting the DNA to work better with it in TC. Iā€™ll re-do my CSV for 316 and try that too.

2 Likes

I had no problem with TC on Ti or SS. I used the SS 316 CSV from my last Evolv update.
I just couldnā€™t get it to vape right with Ti. I tried singles and doubles and they both were harsh.

Do you think the Nickel legs maybe throw it out of whack?