Vape Mail 2016!

I ended up getting it from Fast Tech on the end!

Whereā€™d you pick up the spare parts for the Griffin from?

here you go :smiley: http://www.heavengifts.com/GeekVape-Griffin.html

Reliable company, authentic parts. @Heaven_Gifts if you have any questions.

p.s. they have parts for the Griffin 25s, tsunami 22 and 24, and avocados if anyone needs

1 Like

Thanks, plus they are running a special right now too.

1 Like

nice! 23% off total

1 Like

25% off total when you use the (AELRECIPES - 10% off for ELR forum) code.

2 Likes

ahhh indeed! thanks

1 Like

hello people :slight_smile: from @WhiteRaven

if anyone would want to use my 10$ USD gift, youā€™re welcome. I wonā€™t use it, so Iā€™ll post it here. If anyone picks it, please reply to this thread.

Well, here is your USD$10 gift card code:BHG10NEW91CBB00004. Please feel free to use it when you purchase any item at our online shop: www.heavengifts.com. BTW, this gift card code will be expired on July 8th, 2016, so please donā€™t hesitate to get your favorite vape gear with it during this period.

2 Likes

I was going to use the gift card, but couldnā€™t find where to enter the code.

Same here. I only see place for coupon code not gift card code

Sorry guys but i used it alreadyā€¦got some much needed 50 and 30ml bottlesā€¦I had to enter it where it asked for a coupon code atā€¦

1 Like

Sorry, I was just passing that along from the other thread. It wasnā€™t my gift card.

1 Like

No worries here! Glad someone figured out how to use it. Did you get to use the sale too. What about the ELR discount code?

2 Likes

It wouldnā€™t let me use the sale, I guess because of the gift cardā€¦all sale items became full price and I actually forgot about the ELR discount codeā€¦but I still got what I needed and it covered shipping cost too!

2 Likes

Glad you got to use it!

2 Likes

Yay! Replenishments!!!

THanks Jeremy @BCV for the two little extras to try!

6 Likes

While a sad little Vape Mail, I was happy to get like 2 years worth of 316L Stainless Clapton wire (25ā€™) at a great deal shipped ($10.99) Thanks Lightning Vapes! Iā€™ll report back on whether my Cuboid likes SS in ā€œSmartā€ mode. I have really been liking the purity of flavor with Titanium but the inability to dry burn crusty coils is a solid negative. Stainless steel? should deliver the same clean flavor but I can dry fire them and use Claptons (handles juice differently).

As you can see I got the 26/36. This is relatively fine when compared to some of the heavier ga Claptons, but Iā€™m building in some tight spacesā€¦ should be great ā€¦wonder if I can do one in the Kanger Suntank mini RBA?

5 Likes

1 Like

Awww Yeeeaha the Future is Now! Got my 30ml sample of 6 mg VaporBase ā€¦of course just accepted an offer on the house and have a Home Inspector coming tomorrow ā€¦perfect time for experimenting! :unamused: Check my last post in the Liquid Labs (VaporBase) thread for plans. Cool sticker, me likie

8 Likes

Got me a TFV4 Micro so I can use the rbaā€™s I got from the give away prize from Daath, 521 Tab and some Shisha

10 Likes