Vape Mail 2016!

No issues for me and I’ve been doing it that way for a while now. The wicking doesn’t move at all.

2 Likes

Darn, it’s you! I subscribed to your channel ages ago. :grinning:

This is what fixed it! Thanks so much it had me set using 3 batteries not 2! Thank you thank you thank you!

7 Likes

Now you can kick back and enjoy the VT133 :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Been slackin on postin my new stuff lately.
Got a fairly good size order in (well a couple). Just more supplies, and my Evic VTwo. Traded 4 bottles of juice for a Nebox, and another bottle of juice for a Plume Vail which im currently rockin the driptip brad made me on.
I think that about covers it for now, though i have quite a bit more stuff still on its way…

9 Likes

Nice vapemail im kinda jealous right now :wink:

2 Likes

Haha thanks the rda and nebox werent actually mail, just local trades for juice lol… One good thing about the law banning online sales i found is that ejuice is good as money now hah and thankfully a $1-2 bottle on my end translates to $10-20 in trade lol

5 Likes

wow that’s awesome (well for you anyway lol)

1 Like

Fair play - I don’t blame you!

1 Like

Well I guess the race is on. Who will get their July 4th vape Mail orders first? Who will get a free bottle of ejuice so harsh because it comes with 3mg nic and you vape 1.5mg but you try it anyways to test out the flavor profile and get light headed? Who will have the delivery guy tell you on the day of your delievery when he shows up he has no package for you as a joke because he knows winter is coming…I mean vape Mail is coming?

Time will tell. Happy July 5th shopping day everybody.

3 Likes

I’ve been stalking my tracking numbers and I have 2 packages coming today! Eciggity and VapeNW!

3 Likes

Yummy.

14 Likes

I been following my tracking closely too hah i have one coming today just some more flavors i been low on i really need and then i have a aromamizer supreme that just shipped so eventually itll come, and then i have some kanthal and nichrome80 i ordered that hasnt shipped yet and then 25 glass 30ml havent shipped yet and still waiting on a order from amazon for 10 little 15ml plastic bottles but no clue when theyll come i ordered those weeks ago

1 Like

I got my 4th Vt133 today and my 30Qs…

11 Likes

Finally got this today . I don’t know if it’s just me but USPS really sucks. I have always ordered NIC from Wizard Labs and have never had a problem. I just though I would give @Nicotine_River a try cause I heard great things.

14 Likes

I really like nicotineriver never had any issues with them. Did you use DIY coupon code also?

2 Likes

9 Likes

Should be good for wicking etc now…

14 Likes

You have a shop?

Maybe? :grinning:

Lots of snips too!!