Vape Mail 2016!

Very nice. Have to get some myself. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Todayā€™s haulā€¦

13 Likes

Heck yay that a fair amount of cottonā€¦can you imagine what would happen if I ran out? I would would try to scotish roll a paper towel. Lol.

1 Like

yessireeā€¦that would look great with your abalone mod, right?

My Efusion has the yellow abalone. I had a look today at ft and they only do them in natural.
Pity because they would look smart together. Heres mine

11 Likes

New Stuffā€¦

17 Likes

Hope you like the Griffin, I like mine (without top air flow), tank almost seems too big for me, I hardly ever fill it all the way up.

3 Likes

Playin with it now. Had to adjust the wicking, as it leaked like a sieve at first. But, I think Iā€™ve got it working right now. Not sure what you mean by ā€˜without top airflowā€™

1 Like

There are two versions of that tank, the one I have does not have an adjustment for air to come in from the top of the tankā€¦ also there was a thread about the wickingā€¦
Over hereā€¦

2 Likes

Ahhhā€¦ I saw the other thread about it after I posted and see the difference now. Iā€™m really enjoying this thing tonight. Itā€™s super powerful. Great flavor.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s a video showing the method I use when wicking my coils. It works great for large ID coils as you trim the wick ends to a point and donā€™t have an issue with it being to much to fit into the channels.

The video should start at the 18:00 mark where the wicking begins.

6 Likes

Yes, great video. Thank you! Thatā€™s not how I wicked mine initially, but I definitely will rewick today using this method. I even have the right tool to use! yay!

2 Likes

That was awesome lolā€¦

That dude is the Bob Ross of coil wicking :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Here I am chucking clouds while Bob Ross is painting clouds, HAHAHA!

4 Likes

I just got my vt133 from vapenw. I loaded some batteries in it and it started working great. I decided to start playing around with escribe and now itā€™s saying check batteries. Could someone help me out with this please?

1 Like

Make sure under Mod >> Manfacturer Settings >> Battery that you have 2-cell selected

4 Likes

My guess would be the battery levels (volts) are not equal so it is showing that fault as a safety issue.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll check it once I get home. Back on the road again. Thanks so much for the quick responses!

3 Likes

ā€œWEā€ are ELR!

12 Likes

Not to take this too far off topic, but I had watched that video also, but I swear, Iā€™d be afraid Iā€™d bump the tank and those tiny little pieces he has in the juice channels would just pop out and Iā€™d start flooding lol

2 Likes