Vape Mail 2016!

I mean 8 slots down to like 250mah would make it kind of useless and not very practical, nobody wants to wait 10 hours+ for a charge cycle

1 Like

"I lost you 2 months ago, when we broke up. " effin brilliant lol thanks for that

2 Likes

My concern is now gone lol just looked up a pretty detailed review of it, and it can infact do all 8 at 1A charge.
http://lygte-info.dk/review/Review%20Charger%20GyrFalcon%20All-88%20UK.html

8 Likes

Nice. Thanks for the link.

2 Likes

That is one helluva review ya found there :+1:

The stats are even more impressive than the size of that thing :triumph:

4 Likes

I got one from China for under $30.
It works very well, although I haven’t put more than 4 18650’s in at a time.
Charges a little faster than my D2 and D4, but the batteries get a little warmer.
The only cons for me is it won’t stand up on my cluttered desk, and takes up a lot of space [10" wide 6" tall] laying down,
and you have to start the charging for each battery, using the buttons.

3 Likes

oooohhhh ok. That’s good to know. Thank you :thumbsup:

1 Like

Why get 4 of the same mods, why not get different kinds?

1 Like

Can’t speak for @Pro_Vapes but I just received my 4th VT133 also and reason for getting 4 of them is that I absolutely love the mod. It does everything I want it too and for a DNA200 mod these things have been dirt cheap lately. I may end up with a 5th if there’s another sale soon.

3 Likes

How much are they on sale?

Yay my bottles came. Back to the mixing table :slight_smile:

Still on its way eventually is my aromamizer supreme, some 15ml plastic bottles, a driptip (by request to fast tech, since the replacement glass i ordered for my aromamizer they sent was cracked and since i already order the supreme i decided to have them swap me out with a driptip of equal price instead) and 9 rolls of wire (2x each 30’ of 26,28,30,32g SS316, and 1x 30g nichrome)

6 Likes

How much were the bottles and where did you get them from, if you don’t mind me asking…?

Nicotineriver.
if i remember correctly $0.75/each. Ordered 25
$17.75
Minus 1.77 for DIY coupon code, + $2.45 shipping
Total $18.43

nods… I’ve gotten bottles from them also, but am always on the lookout in case others find better locations. Thanks

I know a place that sells the same bottles $4 for 12 but they do not come with droppers. I can edit this with the link i have bookmarked on laptop if youd like

Yes please do, even if it isn’t me interested, other may be.

2 Likes

http://www.anandacorporation.com/boston-round-bottle/
listed prices start at packages of 12, amber bottles are $5 for 12, clear is $4 for 12

1 Like

I got 3 from ecig.com for $88 each and one from VapeNW on the July 4th sale… forget exactly what it was but around that price also.

Got vape mail no pics though, pretty boring stuff… 100 ml bottle of O-rangz (cause I can’t get enough of that juice its liquid crack I swear) and a bottle of carny’s breakfast (cause it was on sale and is the same flavour profile of O-rangz so I thought I would try it, and the item i was shopping for which was tpa sweetner as somehow I missed it when ordering flavours :slight_smile:

5 Likes

no such thing!!! :smiley:

4 Likes