Vape Mail 2016!

There is a saying in a forum I’m a member of surrounding smoking meat that is often written… “No pic’s… it didn’t happen” lol

3 Likes

lol well than I shall take pics of them when my oldest child gets home (so I can ask where my tablet is, my four year old recently murdered my cell phone lol)

1 Like

Sounds like the bbq brethren

1 Like

Glassbottleoutlet.com is pretty good but u have to order a half a case or more. Theyre prices are really good though.

Got these from illumn!

13 Likes

LOL I got 14 from them should be in today

3 Likes

The Hangsen has landed. 1120 ml of tobacco deelish.

12 Likes

@d_fabes I like your setup best. I want to be able to seal my flavors up tight, so the Miz won’t complain. I’m thinking about your wall mounted snap boxes, but what are those black cases?

1 Like

Took advantage of the 4th of July sale at Bull City for a few flavors. Couple of spare squonk drip coils.The Apache tanks were a nice recommendation and heads up with sale price from @Whiterose0818 :thumbsup:

9 Likes

Those are plastic ammo boxes, from Harbor Freight. They have been running deals on them for $4.99 ea. (normally $7.99)

They’re just handy as hell, for storing stuff. The lid has a gasket. They work well.

8 Likes

Agreed!

11 Likes

That’s a good shot. You can see the little corner ‘feet’ that fit into the corner recesses in the lids. Makes them pretty stable, when stacking them.

2 Likes

Great point. They do stack nicely and aren’t obtrusive.

1 Like

@CallMeTut
IIRC, in my search of a good bottle supplier (glass-wise), I ran across these folks, but the reviews from others killed it. Very inconsistent quality, and leaking issues if memory serves.

As always, do your homework first! :wink:

Absolute best I had found for both price, and no BS minimum qty’s was GlassBottleOutlet.com -however, unfortunately Whiterose and LordVapor (IIRC) had issues with them…so kinda took a bit of the ‘shine off’ of GBO for me.
(there’s a thread here somewhere about it) -holler if you need it!

1 Like

I saw the thread when he posted about it. Was quite a bit ago now. I dont know what kind of leak issues with them bottles they are empty, and the droppers dont come with them i would have to order them elsewhere seperately. Perhaps the issues were with their oils they sell which we wouldnt be using in diy anyway.

13 Likes

I like the way you think!

4 Likes

More Nicotine to put back in the freezer for future use and re-stocking FW Marshmallow

11 Likes

when you take the Apache out for a spin, lemme know how it does ya, brother…

2 Likes

Now that’s just down right greedy. :yum::ok_hand:

5 Likes