Vape Mail 2017!

i did not know this , i need some so i will pm you , i especially need some for the serpent mini you sent me that .3 ohm clapton you had in it is still being used , i just bought a goon and want some big boy coils for this , i also would love to get some of those swirled ones made for a Velocity V2 its what i use to test SF and ready juices

3 Likes

Not a problem bro. just shoot me a message.

2 Likes

While on the topic, have you ever mixed wire types in a coil build? How do you think that would work out? Not sure there is a practical reason behind it, just more so to see what happensā€¦

2 Likes

Typically builders will combine metals in their complex builds to take advantage of each metalā€™s characteristics. For example, a builder might use nichrome for the core wire with SS claptoned-the nichrome keeps the resistance off the floor, but the SS clapton is quick to heat and cool, reducing ramp-up time and glazing(Not really sure of the word to use to describe when a coil retains itā€™s heat and gets the juice buildup from cooling, so Iā€™m picking ā€œglazingā€ for now) Iā€™ve also seen builders use SS core wires with nichrome wrapped so that they can use complex coils for TC. From what Iā€™ve read, again the nichrome(or even kanthal) is used to keep the resistance of the coil ā€œout of the basementā€.

4 Likes

I like the Griffin 25 (mine w/out the top air flow), I also use the Griffin mini (w/ top air flow) but keep the air flow shut off all the timeā€¦ like @Dan_the_Man statedā€¦ I hate using the top air flow.

2 Likes

Yes I do mix wires. I like to use nichrome for the core and kanthal for the wrap. Nichrome ramps up faster and the kanthal will keep it from getting to hot.

some people like to use nichrome a stainless steel for color shots. these are typically ā€œbuildersā€. People that use SS for flavor donā€™t generally mix wire.

I am by no means an expert, I just follow them on intsagram. I donā€™t normally mix my own because I canā€™t keep up with them, so for my own build I just use Kanthal.

2 Likes

@paingawd I love da SteamCraves !!!

4 Likes

Now that Iā€™ve got it playing nice with the VT75, I can see why!

1 Like

Just got this in the mail for my birthday!!!
Been loving it all day!! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I have both tanks and agree 100%. Top air flow was a bad idea for this great tank(s)

2 Likes

Very nice! And Happy Birthday to you :grin::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a sweet mod! Happy birthday!! :birthday:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!!

4 Likes

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

Thank you @Lolly @VapeyMama @Cutlass92 @Molly_Mcghee !!! I love it so far!!

5 Likes

Just got a really nice care package from @GPC2012. 5 coil cartridges for my beloved Penguin pocket-pal and five bottles of his hand crafted juice. Whatta guy!

7 Likes

i knew @GPC2012 was a nice guy, once you got past the grumpy old fart!

3 Likes

Grumpy old farts have the best stories though. :rofl:

5 Likes

As long as they can remember themā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

that why they are grumpy! they cant do the fun stuff any more!

4 Likes