Vape Mail 2017!

What you got on yer theorem? Wanna give me a link? I’m not sure what this size is, I think it’s the old 510 connection but not 100%

2 Likes

I just found a random one at a vape shop. Lol

2 Likes

But the vape shop doesn’t open until freaking 10! I go to bed at noon. . .I don’t wanna get out man sighs gonna have to one of these days, just bring all my shit and be like “'kay, let’s play dress up”

5 Likes

That looks like a 510 to me bro!

2 Likes

That’s telling… =(

Sorry for your loss.
Yay for having alternates to fall back on!

4 Likes

Bad thing is that I really liked the Alien. SMOK is now on my :poop: shit list forever. No more SMOKs for me.

5 Likes

where did you buy them and how much ??? sorry if i missed that info

2 Likes

I got them from breazy.com for $35.99 each with code for 10% off… VAPECRAWLER

4 Likes

I saw them for $34.16 and they did have a coupon for 20% off.

https://www.ecig.com/smoant-battlestar-200w-tc-mod.html

4 Likes

$30.74 with code "ecig10"
www.ecig.com

4 Likes

Im using an old tfv4 mini drip tip in my theorem. Much better with it. The original drip tip gets too hot.

2 Likes

Hooray for Vape Mail!!(It’s been a while) The Supreme is finally in house! Gonna give it a rinse and slap a build in her, see how she flies. STOKED!!!

Got a few vape bands and some spare grub screws, because…well…it’s Fasttech and there’s a whole slew of stuff for cheap, so why not?

11 Likes

I received another “get well” package today! This one from @Gambit117!! Thank you so much!! Strawberry milkshake is to die for and really satisfying my sweet tooth today!!

13 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying them. I’d give that key lime pie a few more weeks to steep

6 Likes

Will do!!!

4 Likes

Got this in the mail yesterday.

@Dan_the_Man sent me this sweet tank with a fresh wicking job and a clean coil. (I went ahead and juiced it up before taking a picture)

And It’s YUGE on top of my IPV8.

Vapes like a champ, but I’m still trying to figure out the purpose of this top airflow.

Thank you very much Dan! My wife was saying, “I wouldn’t trust anything that some random person over the internet sent me” I just responded “It’s not a random person! Dan’s the man, and I’m going to vape the crap out of this tank”

15 Likes

That is awesome! It blows me away how kind every one on this forum is!

7 Likes

You are very welcome bro.

As to the top airflow, I hated it, totally ruined the flavor for me. You could be different though.

How is the whick job, is it wicking ok? That is the hardest part to get right. BTW if you like that cotton you can get it here

It is the best cotton ever. I love it and don’t use any thing else. It takes forever to burn it and it lasts way way longer than the Japanese cotton. You know how, when your vaping with japanese cotton and when you go to change it, the middle part is completely burned away? That don’t happen with this.

The coil is of my own making. 29g core and 40g wrap dual core Clapton and it should last a pretty good while.

Vape the crap out of it Bro

8 Likes

It wicks great, and no crackling/popping so far like I have had with my TFV8 RBA deck. That’s probably more of a build issue on my end though.

These are the first clapton coils I’ve used other than the crappy ones that SMOK provides with the TFV8 and I definitely see a difference in quality. The ramp up time seems nearly instant, and vapor production is top notch at 80 watts.

Flavor is about the same as what I’m used to, and it’s more than good enough for me as I can be a bit sensitive to over flavoring. The kicker on this tank will be when the time comes to re-wick it. That will definitely take some getting used to as I’m used to just pushing the cotton ends down into a reservoir, and the setup with that metal ring looks like it could be tricky. That’s what Youtube is for though :smile:

What type of wire did you build the coils with? I currently have used NiChrome, but it’s a bit thicker gauge and takes a little bit to heat up even at .20Ohms.

2 Likes

The coil is all Kanthal, though I can build a Clapton out of whatever wire you want, except Titanium.

I wicked the tank so you would know how when it was time to rewick. The metal ring IS a pain in the arse, no doubt, but it is doable. The ring screws on and off. I recommend, taking it off, put new cotton in. You want the cotton to just cover the holes at the bottom, then put the ring back on.

I sell wire in case your interested

Claptons SS26g core wrapped with 32g $3.50 a pair

Kanthal Cores 24g 26g 28g 29g
Kanthal wrap 32g 34g 36g 38g 40g $3.00 a pair

Nychrome same as kanthal

Stagered Fused $4.50 a pair

Staples 4.50 a pair

Stagered Stapletons 5.50 a pair

the last 3 are much harder to make and that is why more money.

Peace Love and Happiness

7 Likes