Vape Mail 2017!

@Cutlass92 and @Sprkslfly I’m like over the moon because he is really serious about it too. Now I have to find a juice he likes. He carried the mod all day yesterday! But asked if id make him a stronger French vanilla flavor. Any tips? All I have is the TPA fv

5 Likes

Do you have a vanilla ice cream? You may just need to bump the percentage as he is just switching so he won’t taste as much.

6 Likes

Yes, I think ill add some of that to his juice today. His taste buds are used to the nasty stinkies so maybe I have to jack the percentage up a bit. Thanks for the tip :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I have a few (but haven’t done tastings on them) the only one I did do a tasting as a single flavor is RF Black Label French Vanilla but for me personally I didn’t think it to have a real wow factor. I might have been expecting too much out of it though.

5 Likes

I have been considering buying that 1 too. And at $30 a bottle, I’d kinda expect a little something special. Have u tried their regular French vanilla?

4 Likes

Not from RF I have used TPA (I use it in 15 or 16 different recipes)

3 Likes

Medicine flower vanilla and liquid barn vanilla ice cream are also really good vanilla vapes. The medicine flower is really good and worth the investment. Oh yea holy vanilla by diy vapor shack is also a really great vanilla.

6 Likes

Any idea if that’s available anywhere yet?

4 Likes

Hmm (Goon 1.5)
I don’t quite see an improvement here, although the airflow is fun to be able to adjust more than the OG. Maybe it’s just me, and I am the total minority in this, but I think that the restriction between the holes in the OG actually perform better for me than a slit. I use my OG wide open, with a white cap, I shelfed the top piece a while ago. Can’t quite use the 1.5 like that as my white cap leaves the 1.5 slit totally open, which is giving me more airflow than wide open on OG. I think the 1.5 would be super cool for someone who doesn’t own the OG (another reason I chose not to go authentic, because I already have). Cosmetic differences is all I’m really noticing here, more airflow range. I just wanted to put this out there from what I have noticed using both side by side since yesterday. I like it, but my OG certainly isn’t getting put up for it.

3 Likes

It’s showing that there are 8 left on amazon from seller Medicine Flower. I don’t know though!? Good question.

5 Likes

I didn’t notice anything great about it either. Guess I’m one of the few that isn’t a goon fan.

2 Likes

I never tried the first version of the Goon, so I am not able to comment on it, But I loath shallow deck and bottom fed air flows of a lot of RDAs and the air flow is great for me on the 1.5. I liked it enough to order another in Rose Gold to sit on top of a mod I’ll be getting after the 1st.

2 Likes

@Jazzy_girl @juice_junkie_lover Absolutely !!!

3 Likes

I think ill try the (MF) vanilla because he wasn’t too crazy for the (LB) vanilla ice cream. I love that flavor but he wants more of a vanilla, without the ice cream, flavor. thank u for the options :+1:

2 Likes

I’m surprised at that one. I thought maybe it would be the finest and more delicious French vanilla out there. My husband was using the blu electronic ciggs that make a French vanilla flavor and he wants me to replicate that flavor. They must get the flavors from some secret vendor. It did taste pretty good. I tried it.

2 Likes

its in stock goodearthbeauty.com geb10 for 10 off and free shipping

5 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Thanks for that link @Silhouette!

!

@Molly_Mcghee and I got some new toys!

13 Likes

Oh man that Stargate, I wanted one so bad when they came out, let me know how that is! It has a deeper juice well than the Tsunami, and the side clamps were a great idea for when that thing was made. I bet that things going to be stellar! Y’all got so much :smile:!

6 Likes

And take a little looksie on that Goliath V2 tip, it’s swirled. I used to put mine on everything, I loved that drip tip.

7 Likes