Vape Mail 2017!

Good to know! They where so cheap we had to get them! The only disappointing thing is the lack of tips for the original Goliath.

4 Likes

The gemini will help improve your wicking skills but dont breath on the afc, it likes to spin! I got one myself for a steal while back to see what all the hype w/ griffin was all about.

4 Likes

Thanks, these worked out to 5.00 each.

3 Likes

Just follow wicking advice for griffin 22 and u will be fine, not that hard, just the controls have it sitting on the shelf looking sexy atm

4 Likes

I like sucking on nipples too.

6 Likes

Lmfao then we should nickname you JayBo I guess!

6 Likes

How did I know that @Cutlass92 would be the first person to like your commentā€¦ :laughing:

6 Likes

Thanks, they are sitting at home since I had to go back to work! And I may not get time to play with them tonight.

3 Likes

All the way from the UK in about a week. Thanks to chefs flavors :smile: i finally found a chocolate I hadnā€™t tried yet! Lol! About a month ago I bought some just jam from the UK and heard that breakfast solube arome was in it. Iā€™m pretty sure bakers flavors strawberries is in it as well. This breakfast is very promising to work on the clone of just jam!

12 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice haul of flavors!

5 Likes

Alright, Iā€™m stocked back up! I also got some new flavors to play with and some pre-diluted mf flavors from @Joy!

15 Likes

Wow, wow WOW !!! Sure is a lot of tanks you got there !!!

5 Likes

YeeeAaaa! Canā€™t wait to hear ur thoughts on those flv pumpkin flavors! :laughing:

5 Likes

Dude they where so cheap we had to!

3 Likes

They smell AMAZING! !

5 Likes

Whaaaaa ??? Crap, I had to do a DTZZ (Double Take Zoom Zoom) to see what you were talking about. I LOVES DA PUMPKINS !!! I didnā€™t even realize those existed. You must report back on them.

6 Likes

Itā€™s a grouping of vapinā€™s Greatest Hits!!!

I LOVE my V1 Zephyrus, but the little rubber plugs are a bastard with numb fingersā€¦Donā€™t expect to fit any crazy wire in that deck, BTW. Itā€™s a bit pinched for space.

4 Likes

Dude I have built 5 of them and most of them are tight on space Iā€™m using my smallest mandrel and they are still tight.

3 Likes

Iā€™m exhausted just from helping @Cutlass92 build coils and testing all of those tanks. It was like Christmas!!! :smile:

4 Likes

The Gemini is one of my favorites. Nice haul!

3 Likes