Vape Mail 2017!

Beautiful, I can scratch that coil making itch. I’m so close to perfecting the alien at the moment and just shy of a kilometre of wire should keep me happy for a while.

11 Likes

Not a damn thing wrong with a Nitecore charger…and for safety reasons,
I pray that any/all vapers that use removeable batteries have AT LEAST a Nitecore charger.
I still use a D2 on occasion. Stays on my desk, plugged in, for overflow.
Nothing wrong with what you have.

8 Likes

Nice job on getting the alien down. I can barely get a clapton at the moment.

Not messing with you. Being genuine.

3 Likes

Same SS wire I buy. Their bulk prices can be really good at times. I remember getting 2000 ft of wire for under $25.00 a few months ago.

2 Likes

Got my prize from @Heaven_Gifts :smile: I’ll do a review after ive used it for a bit

Also purchased 6 18650’s and had some gifts from a good friend :wink:

16 Likes

More than welcome brother Neo :sunglasses:🖒

5 Likes

So got me some vape mail flavorings from Nic River. 5 Purilum flavors. The bottle on the left is a month matured @Alisa Bust a Nut. Wonderful in my new Griffin 25 Plus. Will create more juices tomorrow.

13 Likes

If you like [I love] her Bust-A-Nut…you NEED to try her Hazelnut Cake. Very addictive.
Every vape of it I take…I think of her [ @Alisa ] but I am prejudiced…she is my sweet sister,
and a solid Texan Darlin’ . Smart, sweet, tolerable, loving, not many rules, but if you cross “that” line…
she will put a boot in your ass faster than NASA can launch any vessel.

No choice for me but to adapt, but surely you can find her recipe on ELR.

5 Likes

Maybe next order. Not on this one. I have Purilum Strawberry Biscuit to work with. Love it.

1 Like

And , IMO, when Purilum [ @Nicotine_River ] comes out with all of the flavors for this…it will even be better.
Did I mention I am prejudiced?

2 Likes

Have you added Golden Butter to the Strawberry Biscuit ?

Like a fresh biscuit from the oven, GrandMa’s jam, and butter running down your chin…

Simple.eh? Delicioso !
Next mix will have the Butter Cream (PUR) subbed for the Golden Butter (CAP)

4 Likes

No, but Cream Dream PUR and Strawberry Biscuit is magnifico.

2 Likes

Do you think @Nicotine_River is on to something special?

1 Like

With those particular flavors. Yes. Also more to come from them . I am very impressed and am gravitating more and more towards them.

1 Like

+1 with Ozo on the Hazelnut cake, its pretty amazing, i have a 3 month old 500ml of BAN with about 200ml left in it, unreal, but yeah, def try the cake :ok_hand:

3 Likes

got a new bday present to myself made by our talented @Whiterose0818! another fantastic job brother. Semper Fi!

20 Likes

Excellent choice!
Happy birthday!
Thanks for serving to protect!

8 Likes

Got my Nic rivers today and some real flavors… the red hot cinnamon leaked

13 Likes

Oh wow. That is beautiful! Happy birthday!
Very nice work @Whiterose0818

5 Likes

thanks guys and girls. gotta show my pride ya know. @Whiterose0818 did a fine engraving job too! looks a lot better than the picture, which i apologize for as my picture taking skills are below par. because ive never been 48 years old before, i wanted something a little special.:+1:

10 Likes