Vape Mail 2017!

If you think Germans are bad at English, try living in China w/o Chinese :laughing:

3 Likes

No thank you, my contact with chinese people is absolutely more than enough just by ordering stuff from the chinese vendors. That is sorta frustrating enough for me. I just told Fasttech that they should consider doing a name change on the company to Slowtech since it better fits their extremely slow shipping routines.

3 Likes

It is def a great rta I love mine and so many people still havnt tried 1. I think they have the best flavor over anything I’ve personally tried imo. It’s the only rta I use actually lol. Rda all day besides this 1. Awesome you got yours and like it.

Where do you order from if I might ask

The et Aliens, i ordered it from Gearbest

Just got these in the mail today and can’t wait to start playing with them! They all smell and taste fabulous!!

13 Likes

It is no secret that I love Real flavors so I was stoked today when I got a notification that my last RF order was ready to be picked up from the post office (they dont delivery packages to my home as it is too far off the road). Anyhow I got a box fluid damaged box because a couple of flavors leaked (the box didnt come like this) but the cardboard was damaged so it was easy to tear into.

I thought that a heap of them had leaked because of the state of the box (should have taken a pic before I tore into it)

But it was only 2 and probably only about 10 ml in total (still disapointing)

I hate to bitch and moan because I got them all @ 20% off and @Walt_RealFlavors and his staff have always gone above and beyond with their customer service. But the leaking bottles/packaging issue should really be sorted out. All the flavor sellers I buy off in Au put the bottles in ziplock bags so that if you do get a leak it doesnt effect the integrity of the box (and to be fair my last RF order was all in bubble wrap bags).

Anyhow off to play with some new RF SC.

6 Likes

That poor thing seen better days.

We are trying a new… 4th design bottle LOL. Each one is tested but I swear something strange is happening when we ship. There must be a troll playing with our packages haha. I promise to make it up :smiley:

3 Likes

Cheers Walt - I am not really fussed that it leaked as it does happen from time to time. Just worried that one day customs or the post office will say FU and dump the whole package

2 Likes

Got this sweet new charger

11 Likes

Do those chargers tell you the capacity of your batteries?

Only via the LEDs I think…

The D4 is the one with the screen

I thought the D4 just told you the mAh it was charging at not the actual capacity of the batteries at a given point.

1 Like

I misunderstood your question…

Here:

1 Like

@ozo uses the Opus charger, not sure if that does what you need

1 Like

Thanks dude. Someone mentioned a charger that could read the mAh of your batteries, I can’t remember who it was or what the charger was. I thought that might’ve been it.

That’s the fucking one!

5 Likes

@DrChud @Grubby

NiteCore has the [UM and F series that you wouldn’t have interest in], the D series, SC series, and the I series.

None of them show the mAh CAPACITY of a charged battery. All three use an LED light or bar.

The D series will also show the charge rate, voltage rate, and elapsed charge time. CC , CV, and -dV

The NEW I4 [old I4 discontinued] claims to also ‘restore’ -dV , and has the option to charge at 1500mA ,
and the SC series claims a 3A charge rate in one slot.

That is basically it for features.

No mAh capacity , no cooling fan, no ability to restore battery.

3 Likes

They do not, but I can charge 4 batteries at once and my old charger only does 2. Not the best charger, but still a good deal for $19.85 off ebay :sunglasses:

3 Likes