Vape Mail 2017!

EScribe Training Simulator v9.5 escribe training simulator

6 Likes

The Busardo videos on the DNA 200 is long and sometimes boring but well worth watching for someone new to DNA mods and E-Scribe software.

Good share

7 Likes

I saw that Zack at Vaping Moderation posted this vid about EScribe.

8 Likes

I would say Zach knows the Escribe better than anyone

I hope he and his family are back on their feet

God bless you, Zach.
http://www.vapingmoderation.com/

6 Likes

Over on ECF (I believe, or maybe it’s VU) most people with the Arom+ are singing it’s praises. It is on my short list once I get a mod it wont overhang on.

2 Likes

Little bit more came in the last few days

BF screws, batteries, ‘collectors’ end caps, anti-ox

Some Goons, drip tips, stands,MD Desire, VC Glacier II

Trinity copper/glass, some 5 Pawns

Few more mods, attys, Kayfun 5’s, screwdrivers

15 Likes

Where did you get the black k5’s from?

Nice haul

3 Likes

That is quite a nice haul! I, too, am curious about the black K5s. 3fvape has black ones, but doesn’t say who makes them. I am quite happy with my sjmy clones and not sure if I would want to try different clone brand.

Yep I’m curious where the goons and mad dog came from. Ive been trying to find ur neighbor on ebay (somebodyalreadygotmyname) but I’m either searching wrong or his account got taken down. I’ve noticed a lot of sellers got they’re accounts taken down.

My buddy sent the footoon to me. I got the prebuilt coils and in’sane rda from 3fvape. Shipping on that was impressive. I ordered it last Saturday and got it yesterday!

9 Likes

What do you think of the in’sane?

1 Like

It’s pretty neat! This was my first build and wick. I think I need to figure out how to wick it better. I think I wicked it a little too tight. I need to watch a video. It’s a little airy for me too and no air control. The flavor is good though and I like the idea!

2 Likes

@wvsanta @sirgalvid1 @juice_junkie_lover

See if I can remember
some of the Mad Dog Desires came from Vapor Rider, one MD Desire came from 3F Vapes
Latest Kayfun 5’s
silver on left my daughter brought from Germany, the two black came from 3F Vapes. I have never known SvoeMesto to make the K5 in black, but I wanted one to compare to the authentics. The one black I opened is identical as far as I can see, the parts/pieces even interchange smoothly.
The Goons came from My Vapor Store, as did the 316L SS mesh
The Glacier II came from Vaperz Clouds

Also got a box a week or so ago
of the snobby little skinny things
the last Classic’s, P3’s, and towels they had left on sale
plus some ‘collectors’ end caps for the 2.5’s, and anti-ox.

11 Likes

Thanks, now I am on the fence about getting one. With their new year coupon, it’s only US$16.55, so at that price it is worth a try. However, it isn’t a ‘ships in 24 hours’ item but a ‘ships in 3-7 biz days’. Furthermore, shipping doesn’t resume until next week after their holiday, then it seems to take forever to get here after it is shipped, it could be a month before I get it. :confounded: I am way too impatient for all that. And finally, from the pictures, it looks like the chamber is stainless steel rather than black. I prefer to use the glass tank so I can see how much liquid is left, so the not matching thing will drive me bonkers.

Screw it, I’m getting one, it’s only US$16.55 with free shipping.

3 Likes

wow, from Fence to No to Yes in 4.5 seconds !

7 Likes

Which one?

They have a cheaper one, but I ordered this one:

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/10192-kayfun-v5-kayfun-5-style-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-black-316-stainless-steel-5ml-22mm-diameter.html?search_query=kayfun+v5&results=38#.WI4lQX9HSHs

@Kalahariuk lol, yeah, can’t help myself. Since I started DIY and doing my own coils/wicks, I’ve fallen into the get more gadgets hole with the money I’m not spending on prebuilt coils and juice.

2 Likes

K5
Black
3F Vape
I would get this one

http://www.3fvape.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=12640

Wow @ozo your an ultra ultra ubĂ«r gear head. Or you break your stuff a lot. I’m guessing a bit of both:grinning: Score! Let us know what you think of the mad dogs please.

Whhhat? Kind of wick is that?