Vape Mail 2017!

Odd. I looked for it and then went to my notes. Guess I’ll learn how to type one of theses days LOL. I would let this set a week before even trying it though.

2 Likes

Black Friday arrived!

13 Likes

Time for a giveaway :rofl:

2 Likes

You know, I remember when I ordered it there was one person who had one that was given away and wished they had it back. I ordered five with that person in mind. I can’t find the thread now but if that person were to still want one I would gladly ship one off. I snagged them for a buck a hit. I really do like them on single battery mods for the battery life and flavor. Not everybody’s cup of tea I’m sure. They are clunky to fill. They sent me all black.

5 Likes

Anyone tried a vanilla ice cream with honey, nutmeg and cinnamon? I don’t think I’ve ever seen nutmeg flavor though. Maybe some persimmon?

2 Likes

I’m almost certain I’ve seen @Bob_Bitchen mention it (nutmeg) before… Or maybe it was @VapeyMama. Either way, I remember it was in a thread they both contributed in. Maybe we’ll get lucky and one of them will remember! (Or someone else)

3 Likes

While persimmon (Fruit) is awesome it is not close to nutmeg (spice) not sure persimmon would play nice with cinnamon or not as it is not something i have ever thought about pairing.

Bob has used OOO nutmeg so he would definitely be able to answer, Real Flavours have a nutmeg but I have not used it in anything.

4 Likes

Oops, I replied in wrong thread. Thanks guys.

3 Likes

Hehe so did we :rofl:

6 Likes

Nutmeg (OOO) One on One.
I gave it a 4 of 10 initially but raised it to 7 after some use in a few recipes. It’s very subtle in Single flavor testing but comes to life nicely when added as a backing note.

Not the first of OOO flavors that didn’t seem to have much authority until mixed with another flavoring where it went way over what I expected.

6 Likes

Haven’t had any Vape Mail since I joined. Last thing in was a big old order of concentrates and the Punk mod (looks cool, works OK, will be a shiny thing fix for a few more months).

Actually, that’s not totally true. Y’all convinced me to buy a scale and convert to weight mixing. And I got a T-Priv for my daughter for Christmas so she stops using my stuff. Thus the end of my Vape Mail 2017.

5 Likes

Thanks, is it a bit peppery?

Got a new mod in today to replace one that quit unexpectedly. Hope the batteries I got are ok, I have no idea what the different is when they say max 40a , 20 a etc

6 Likes

I’ve never heard of Black Cell batteries. You may want to hold off on those and get you some LG, Sony or Samsung batteries from a place like IMR. Buying good batteries from reputable distributors will help keep your face intact.

6 Likes

If they say that they are probably fakes or re-wraps. When they say 40 amps, they are actually saying “We totally made that up so you’ll buy them.” Always stick to the Big Brands, I say.

8 Likes

dammit wish i would have posted here before i got them. Batteries always seem to be out of stock when i try to order, these weren’t so i grabbed them. I assumed if Eightvape sold them they would be ok =/

This mod is a handful and so heavy, but it’s 4 battery mod. Already i can see the battery door will be an issue. I can’t get it back open after installing the batteries

5 Likes

I’m not saying your batteries are going to be a problem, but there’s a reason people say to stick with the known brands, and that is safety. Safety should be every vaper’s number one priority above all else, since these cells are rather potent and will protest violently if mistreated.

6 Likes

I just ordered 4 sonys from https://www.illumn.com

6 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about! Which Sony’s did you get?

3 Likes

I’ve got nutmeg, it’s really strong just a drop or two

it’s from real flavors.

5 Likes