Vape Mail 2017!

@Skullblade789, Wait a minute, WHAATTTT !!! ??? You made a HOUSECALL and picked up a smokin’ new MOD !! ???

9 Likes

Yeah. My wife has family in Louisville.

7 Likes

Mmmmm, jealous. I’m liking that @Whiterose0818. Enjoy a Merry Christmas with that beauty.

9 Likes

Thanks @Jenny1978!! You really made my day!

17 Likes

We call our doggie Fizzy.

4 Likes

Awe, you are very welcome! I am so glad that you like them! :smiley: And I am so looking forward to what you will do with the recipes now that they are in your hands! You are so good at this type of stuff!

4 Likes

Not vape mail, but one of my fav Christmas gifts came from a coworker, and it’s a Tervis !!

13 Likes

Nice!! I’d totally drink outta that. Lol

5 Likes

I so love tervis! Very nice

3 Likes

Very nice brother

3 Likes

SMOK TFV12 RBA - £11 shipped :smile:

15 Likes

This thing is HUGE and has a widebore driptip, luckily I have the griffin adapter that allows me to use normal 510’s, I’ll probably run a single coil when the adapter comes :smile:

6 Likes

I got vape mail for my birthday!!! Technically, my birthday isn’t until January 10th, but @Cutlass92 said he couldn’t keep it a secret any longer!!!

It’s my first Whiterose custom mod! :flushed::smile::grin::smiley:
And I love it so much! Its a DNA 250! It tastes like heaven AND check out the sparkly factor! So, thanks to @Whiterose0818 for making it and thanks to the best hubby in the world for making this birthday more awesome than Christmas for once in my life! :heart: :kissing_heart:

26 Likes

You’re out of the drawing!!!

Nice mod…

6 Likes

Oh no she’s not! Once you have a whiterose you need them all!

9 Likes

Good job @Cutlass92. Major brownie points there. And congratulations to @Molly_Mcghee. Its beautiful.

5 Likes

That reminds me of a one-liner I won’t say.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I try, sometimes I do better than others!

3 Likes

You know it already anyway.

3 Likes