Vape Mail 2017!

Yes but I need company down here in the gutter!

3 Likes

Even without saying it, I feel Iā€™ve joined you already.

5 Likes

Nope Iā€™m still lonely, @VapeyMama keeps touching my leg!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s your leg?!!

5 Likes

Ummā€¦ Iā€™m changing the subject. :joy:

VAPE MAIL!!! :tada:

Reload clone.
This rta is the shit! Holy fuck ballzā€¦ Iā€™m in love! Wet juicy vape, flavor for days! Iā€™ll be getting more of these for damn sure.

14 Likes

Great pick up! The rda is great too.

4 Likes

@Molly_Mcghee @Cutlass92 I LOVE how those two look together. Youā€™re going to LTM (Love That Mod) !!!

5 Likes

Iā€™ve heard! Thatā€™s on my wish list now too!

7 Likes

Link to the reload clone? @VapeyMama

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sureā€¦ It was a gift. Iā€™ll get back to you on that!

5 Likes

Oh no problem. I just hope itā€™s not from slowtech thatā€™s all.

4 Likes

Not sure what ā€œholy fuck ballzā€ are but those are very nice tanks. I picked up two about 6 months ago and you nailed it. Great flavor!!!

6 Likes

Easily the most flavorful, wet-juicy vape Iā€™ve ever inhaled. I have the authentic and multiple clones and believe me when I say, in comparison they r fuckin identical if u get the right clone. The kindbright clone is garbage, the ā€œreload styled rtaā€ is the one to grab on 3fvape.com

They seem more like a rejected batch (by reload USA) than a clone IMO. Stellar RTA, hands down a flavor monster.

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/18867-reload-style-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-w-bubble-tank-24k-gold-316-stainless-steel-35ml-24mm-diameter.html?search_query=Reload+rta&results=363#.WkbwqUFOnYU
any of the other color options r the same supplier, this is THE one to get, flawless

9 Likes

Got u covered @VapeyMama :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks, will look into it. Glad I asked. Kindbright ones were everywhere, didnā€™t know which to get.

5 Likes

Major cool! Gorgeous piece Molly!

@Cutlass92 awesome gift man!

5 Likes

Well I wasnā€™t trying to tell anyone what you where really touching, way to keep a secret!

3 Likes

Thanks bro, I try to spoil my lady.

3 Likes

Thanks to @fidalgo_vapes, and @CallMeTut, finally picked up some PET bottles from

8 Likes

I like the Red caps! Are the bottles really stiff, or do they have some flex to them?

1 Like