Vape Mail 2017!

One of the best purchases I have made in vaping so far.

If you are not a mouth to lung type this is not for you.

I have really struggled with finding a dripper that suited me. All of them I have had so far just had to much airflow and to large of a chamber to make for a good MTL experience.

The velocity came as close as I have ever had but was still just to much for me to handle as far as using it for anything other than short periods of flavor testing.

Now I have found perfection I will post more about this in the Squanking thread because it is really a Squanker set up.

Now so you can all get an idea of how small this really is.

Thanks @Rob62 for pointing me in the right direction.

10 Likes

Can’t really give much of a review on it as I just use it to test mixes, and don’t use it on a regular basis. The only issue I have with it is one of the grub screw holes. I have to hold the wire centered in the hole so the grub screw catches it when I tighten it. Otherwise, the wire pulls through freely. The other three holes are fine and don’t need to hold the wire in place when tightening the screws. Other than that, it does what I need it to do. It is 3/4 easy to put coils in. Easy to wick, but I just put enough in to go through the coils without the ends going into the well. I get to test a new mix without having to use a RTA and cleaning out the tank before trying another mix.

All this recent talk of ultra sonic cleaners, so I got one. Its the Isonic P4810. Going to give it a whirl on cleaning tanks and steeping liquids.

and my wife will probably hijack it to clean her jewelry…

11 Likes

It really is a wicked atty for MTL! I found where I normally need about 20-24W for MTL to be satisfying, with the Chalice 16W is plenty :relaxed: (b/c chamber size). The only problems I have with it is it happens too easily for me to oversquonk and get juice in between the walls (annoying gurgling) and the wick is tiny, so squonk often… Hope it works out for you!

2 Likes

Thank you very much sirgalvid 1 for the information . Allways love the see and hear about tanks and mods . This
Helps me a lot . I’am on a tight budget so before I buy something I allways wan’t be shure it’s solething for me .
Have a nice day :smiley::+1:

Love to know if i could buy the coilmaster ultrasonic for the same purpose to clean and to steep .
Wishing you all the best with your ultrasonic cleaner .

My Black Label French Vanilla along with a couple of goodies from Real Flavors… thanks @Walt_RealFlavors!

10 Likes

I’m so envious of you four…
I hope it’s all you expect and can’t wait to hear MysticRose’s comments confirmed!

Of course, I still have Holy Vanilla on the “to try” list that’s much higher in the cue. Lol

2 Likes

I lucked out… was at work when I saw @Walt_RealFlavors post lol. I’ll mix up a tester tonight and of course I’ll have to immediately give it a little try :slight_smile: before being locked away for a few weeks.

2 Likes

You need to get on that… it’s good stuff! Give Gremlin’s Vanilla Overload a try too

2 Likes

well as you could see on my order i ordered yellow peach not yellow cake and i habe always bought chubby gorilla bottles but they are usually black and softer like the one below

these from ecx are more like the NR bullet anyway ecx will make the flave right so all is well

7 Likes

I think they only make the soft LDPE ones up to 30 ml. The PET ones are available for up to 200 ml. I use them for Nicotine storage and flavor bases. The tip was a little restrictive so I clipped a bit off the end and they work fabulous now.

4 Likes

thank you for the tip , lol , id bet the soft ldpe would be more expensive as well , these tops are on very well and i like the wide mouth

i cannot get the lid off not the outside top but the top with point i have to pry it off its tough any tricks , i guess thats a good thing right

It’s really designed to be a one use bottle from what I gather. Instructions say you will need pliers.

1 Like

thats what i thought , i like to reuse lol so pliers for me ty

2 Likes

Got 2 sets of 12 of these 15ml glass bottles from amazon
Need to do some testers
Really like them wide mouth tops

8 Likes

Gremlin’s Vanilla Overload is already in the arsenal!..And needs a refill… :wink: :thumbsup: Excellent flavor (and totally agree) that’s a must try!!

/hugs Rich and the Gremlins family

2 Likes

I enjoy making coils and wire it’s meditative for me. I always have more wire made up then I use. To help me keep it organised I ordered a telescopic holder from 30cm up to 45cm. It arrived today and works great.

7 Likes

Love getting vape mail yay @Walt_RealFlavors no leaks this time the shrink wrap appears to have worked very well & thanks for the extra goodies. The milkshake cup has already been stolen by my 10 y.o…

Off to do some SF mixes can’t wait to get the French Vanilla into a mix it smells amazing.

15 Likes