Vape Mail 2017!

Well I for one appreciate it and absorb info like a sponge.

2 Likes

Nightcore D4 charger, 6 Sony VTC5As, a small BCF order with a big honking bottle of Fuji Apple.
10ml
Cucumber FW
White Peach FA
Biscuit INW
Cactus INW
Cucumber TFA
VBIC TFA
30ml
Strawberry Ripe TFA
Koolada TFA
Bavarian Cream TFA
Meringue TFA
Juicy Peach TFA
Cookie FA
Menthol FW
4oz
Fuji

18 Likes

LOL … Right on

1 Like

Another masterpiece from @Whiterose0818

This thing kicks major ass… thanks much and great work!

22 Likes

Just got my latest @Whiterose0818 mod in today as well.
Love the laser engraving on the side panel!
Thanks again for the quick build.

Love the looks of yours @mstokens , I need to try one of those new boards next!

19 Likes

I am so jealous. Thats all I got. I am jealous.

7 Likes

Dam good video, I have just started building coils and I saw this video you posted. It will greatly help me in my builds.

2 Likes

I do enjoy the mods he makes for me, and the proud feeling I have when using them.The price is reasonable for any mod.I have some mods I have paid much much more but they don’t have the personal feel that I have when using them nor do they get the attention.
I have had people in designated “smoking” area’s that would not comment on a nice wood mod but they see the Veritas/ Aequitas logo on the one @Whiterose0818 made and want to know more.
The point of my story is there is no need to be jealous my friend.Think of some design or a message and contact Rob , he would love to put it on a custom mod for you!
Here is both of my engraved mods he has made , I love them both!

17 Likes

I know. I am working with him. I have some ideas.

3 Likes

They are beautiful mods. Boondocks Saints is one of my favorite movies. The first one if course.

3 Likes

I have that charger, it’s awesome! :smile:

3 Likes

300ml of PG based 72mg/ml nicotine and a 30ml of apple pie and custard concentrate

15 Likes

The newest addition to my mini collection came in today even in this snow God Bless the USPS. :grinning: RX MINI

20 Likes

So happy…ordered it Wednesday from eciggity using regular first class mail instead of priority mail expecting it Monday, and it came in today! :smile:

20 Likes

So this is the year I try to get organized. (For at least a week or two.)

Got 50 bottles so I could test more. I also got an organized case so I can try, ultimate word try, to be come more organized.

17 Likes

Wismec Theorem thanks to @Vapesourcing for the give away!

From Nicoticket at 70% off an Alliance RDA, three 25ft rolls of kanthal of different gauges and a free bottle of juice.

From lighting vapes some SS mesh, 22g titanium, 38g SS, 22g SS, 2 rolls of ribbon wire kanthal.

And I have no clue who this came from in China but I got this in a separate package.

17 Likes

Someone is gonna get busy making coils

2 Likes

Whilst wearing his pretty bracelet :+1::joy:

11 Likes

Being all girly wrapping coils lolol

4 Likes

The bracelet came from Yang Mingming. Wonder if she is cute. Or if it’s a he, I wonder if he is rich.

8 Likes