Vape Mail 2017!

If you bought it new there is suppose to be glass with it. You should contact the retailer and let them know they sold you a defective kit.
Personally, I like the tfv8. That is, when it has the glass

6 Likes

Itā€™s the rba deck for the tfv8 ((I believe the baby beast) that requires a different glass for the tank than the standard glass that the tfv8 comes with, I had the same problem with it originally.

4 Likes

when it has the glass! haha funny!

3 Likes

That whole different glass/RBA deck in the beast is a real pain. I donā€™t know what your after but if it is taste in an RTA there are a lot of really good RTAā€™s out right now. Dual coil Ammit. Single coil Ammit 22. Single coil Ammit 25. Kylin. Serpant SMM. Pharoh RDTA. I can vouch for all of these as no nonsense flavor generators. Real build decks not inserts.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if that is too true or notā€¦ BUTā€¦ my 3 tanks I use daily are rbaā€™s, the Griffin 25, the mini and the tfv8 (with the correct glass). While I like the design of the tfv8 cloud beast or whatever they wish to call it,it has the least amount of flavor from any of the tanks I do own and use. But I do like the design of the tank (the refilling of the tank) which is probably the only reason I keep it in my daily rotation.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got an Azeroth RTA clone coming in the mail, and a Velocity RDA with it, Plus I went ahead and got that 4.99 RDA that was in our advert section coming. . .I donā€™t even know what it was, . . .Wismec Indie duo :P.

So I got some other stuff coming in, and I still have the TFV12 Cloud Beast Kingā€™s dual and Triple coil RBAs to play with, and I do actually like them, I donā€™t mind RBAs in principle, I had one like,6 or 8 years ago or something until I broke the mod ā€“ cause battery protection is rather new and awesome n.n. I DO mind having two kinds of glass for the same tank, itā€™s too easy to fuck it up ā€“ because even if I had gotten the glass with the RBA like I was supposed, 1 is not enough, and I still would have bough the wrong thing as a backup >.> I found a single one for 2.50 USD and e-mailed the site to make 100% sure I was buying the right thing so. . .in a couple more weeks I might finally get to play with this stupid TFV8 but cā€™mon man, this was just horrific design.

If I hadnā€™t bought the Smok G150 I would not be putting this effort into the TFV8, I wouldnā€™t have bought the TFV8 RBA at all and stuck with the TFV12 ā€“ hereā€™s the think tho. . .the TFV8 tank has an exact match colour scheme for my G150, and Iā€™m too easily mind-controlled by aesthetics >.<

I plan on getting the Griffin 25 and the Pharoh RDTA later, and I want one of the Sense Blazer tanks eventually ā€“ but I have spent plenty of money on stuff just now :P.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a Griffin as well that I like with an RBA in it. I still keep RBAs in my beasts. I sill use all of them. All good tanks for sure.

3 Likes

turn the cameraā€¦

2 Likes

I need a lamp like the one on the far left of this picture

1 Like

Home Depot online!!!

1 Like

Justā€¦ WOW :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got my Kindbright Reload RTA clone. Itā€™s supposed to be a 1:1 clone but I donā€™t have an original so I canā€™t say if it is. What I can say is that Iā€™ve had this thing up and running for 20 mins. and Iā€™m lovinā€™/digginā€™ it! Build and wick was less than 3 mins. Flavor is fantastic (even before the coil/cotton break-in) and assembly is very smooth. Andā€¦no leaks!
I got mine here and am going to get more:

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/15922-kindbright-reload-style-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-black-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.html

6 Likes

I have both the original and the Kindbright clone, and the clone really is 1:1.
Without doubt the best RTA I ever used, flavor is RDA flavor.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s really good to know!

2 Likes

I agree with @Lostmarbles, 316L fused claptons are my go to build! Hereā€™s one in my new tank :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Been loving this setup since it came!

12 Likes

Waiting on the silver version showing up myself and if it lives up to the hype, Iā€™ll get the authentic.

4 Likes

Ordered a Wismec Presa on 6/19 from Fasttech.
Arrived at my door in Tennessee on 6/26.
( My package got to see the lovely Island of Tonga on itā€™s journey. )

A new record for FT to my door.

And itā€™s a fun little mod.

11 Likes

youā€™re gonna love it!

3 Likes

Good to hear, Iā€™ve seen the authentic drop a bit in price (Ā£10) to Ā£60 and Iā€™m tempted. :joy:
Itā€™s supposed to be up there for flavour, but Iā€™ll wait and see when my clone gets here.
Hows yours?

2 Likes