Vape Mail 2017!

LMAO Me too bud, me too.

5 Likes

He’s an act right? It’s satire I’m sure. The problem is he actually knows his stuff, I’ve painfully watched a few videos to learn stuff about some equipment ouch.

The box is cool, very well made and I love the feel so far, geez look at me trying to convince you. I think at half price you’ll struggle to find better value. Don’t get silver though it’s an old batch. It had a really old firmware on it and the thread, was an issue. The orange was only 1 firmware behind and is ok. That’s for those thinking about it. I’ll let you guys know what they say about the thread issue when they reply tomorrow.

1 Like

I got 2 silver G2’s and they both had the newest update 2.5.7 and they work perfectly. I guess I just got lucky and as far as size of the G2 it is the same size as my old sigelei 150 but just 1/8" taller

1 Like

Holy moly this is fab gift to receive for X mass :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was very nice indeed.

We have kind of a deal worked out. I send him a few flavors and 50 empty bottles. He sends 28 full bottles back.

Next time I’m sending him 500 empty bottles :laughing:

4 Likes

Waaauw super

I need to find someone here in Crete ( Greece ) 500 empty bottles it seems that the atomizer U use are juice goblers :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to clone two awesome juices . the first one is from Viper labs 2,0 it’s called Fubuki ( a strawberry smoothy ) the second one is from Queen’s Lab called sour palace ( pineapple and strawberry ) still have half bottle left and fubuki 1 bottle after this only memories :frowning: I hope one day I will find a clone recipe . :slight_smile:)

Ordered from Vapenw Friday. Arrived Monday!

My Alien 220! It’s amazing what a difference 2 batteries makes - even at only 58W.

16 Likes

i love the alien i have two and for a out and about or even at home its a good mod

1 Like

You know that @TheTinMan1 has one of those. He goes on and on about the wrecker. You guys should compare notes on the thing. Hope you get your replacement.

2 Likes

So much work, but once you’re in it, you’re in it.

16 Likes

Be careful with that Alien @Samsound I got one for my step daughter… not too long ago… the surface (paint surface) looks like it’s 10 years old and I don’t think she is too rough on it. Knowing how bad it scrapes up, IF I were to get one, it would be something I wouldn’t carry around with me, I’d just keep it on a desk or bench next to my chair or something. She likes the device, but they look like they get beat-up really fast.

5 Likes

They do indeed - i have arrested the paint decline with a silicone case that cost about a $1.50 not for everyone but works for me.

7 Likes

The holy grail of vape mail from @Whiterose0818 !!!

27 Likes

That’s one sweet mod !!

6 Likes

Just in Euro Flavors. They threw in 9 FREE 10ml samples! All sniff tested. Lol. Yellow mango smells on point. Thank you @provapes for the recomendations. Also green passionfruit smells great i see potential :smiley:

14 Likes

Oh wow, that is awesome. You have a great mod there. Nice job @Whiterose0818

5 Likes

Look what else came today. The ET Aliens in gunmetal. :smiley:

16 Likes

I got my alien yesterday, Even with the same tank and wattage I was using on my old mod This mod makes it taste so much better. I am very happy with my purchase.

3 Likes

I know of the paint issues, but bought one anyway, I don’t care about aesthetics. The more beat up it may look in the future the better, Like my car 1990 BMW 325i convertible .A little beat up but performs great.

5 Likes