Vape Mail 2017!

Was I right about the colour ?

1 Like

You were correct. Gunmetal looks really cool. I really like the trigger on this et alien,you can just grip it and rip it with your index finger instead of having to find the trigger with your thumb

1 Like

Coppervape KF v5 RTA

And if you want one…

http://www.gearbest.com/vapor-styles/pp_428975.html

12 Likes

That ET alien looks fucking great

3 Likes

Yeah babyyyyy !!!

My smok alien from @june and gearbest has arrived.
I will say that gearbest has the best gear at the best prices, but the courier company is not as good as the gearbest service at the China end. My first mod went missing somewhere between leaving China and arriving at my door. But @June Sorted the problem and sent another quickly. Thank you so much. It arrived today, just 2 days after my birthday. On the first anniversary of my first juice mix

16 Likes

18 Likes

Sweeeeeeeet :wink:

1 Like

Finally got my fasttech order. Serpent Mini 25mm.

Next to the baby beast :slight_smile: shorter slightly but fatter.

The flavor on this single coil deck is absolutely overwhelming almost too much lol

15 Likes

Let the coil making begin

In the picture on the computer screen is the Clapton jig sent to me by @Dan_the_Man and the spools of wire are just in from lightning vapes 22g SS316L that I needed for my sons builds and 38g SS316L for wrapping Clapton’s with.

14 Likes

can’t wait to see some claptons!! I never used 22g before, your gonna have to let me know how it turns out.

7 Likes

By far my favourite tank of last year, amazing flavour :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Absolutely soaking wet over this single coil deck lol it is amazing! Fit a 3mm id 3x26g/32g fused Clapton with room to spare lol

7 Likes

Smok Alien 220

and I am in LOVE with this HCigar Maze RDA v2 :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Love the V2 Maze…I have the little shrimp.

Side note: I swear, Ladies, I am gonna start a thread…

7 Likes

My HeavensGifts order just arrived along with my stealth vape order :smile:

Interesting warning:

13 Likes

I am really amazed that an empty atty still in its package contains nicotine. Yeah i read the first part but anyway it is getting borderline ridiculous now.

9 Likes

Woo hoo vape mail!!

I still need more flavors though lol I don’t have enough empty bottles anymore… Crap might need to do another order :wink:

15 Likes

ty @Heaven_Gifts this just arrived very fast especially for a drawing win will use it and report back later

14 Likes

My stuff is caught by customs and i’m not sure what will happen to it. :unamused:
Cool that you got your stuff.

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear that. I got caught once and had to pay the duty before they would release it. I did get everything eventually though.

1 Like