Vape Mail 2017!

This is true, I wish I would have gotten more, but it was hard enough to talk the wife unit into that!

2 Likes

Well, theyā€™ve made it stateside. Got my second wicking in it. First one was a flood fest. 2x28+32 SS, 4mm ID, ~.5Ī©. Bright on point flavor not as intense as the Ammit 25 single. A lot, again A LOT of airflow. Like zero resistance. Competes well with a number of dual coil attys I have for fog. Wicks well but takes a few seconds to replenish the 4mm wad. Itā€™s a keeper.

7 Likes

This is one of those instances where you really wonder ā€œwhat were they thinking??ā€ when they named it?!

I simply canā€™t see that name without thinking gonad. And as a result, Iā€™d expect jokes such as: ā€œHey! Here comes another gonad with a Govad!ā€ or some such.
chuckles

4 Likes

No doubt. They have to be running short on names. Got me a Govad on my VooPoo. Talk about hangin how! Wotofo can we expect next?

6 Likes

Hmm. DRAGinā€™ yer 'nad eh?
Thatā€™s a $50 fine in some states!

5 Likes

Voopooā€™ing ing public is another fine. Lol.

5 Likes

Imrbatteries.com if youā€™re in the states. Iā€™ve only ever received authentic batts from them. One of the few trusted vendors for batteries!

1 Like

FYI, www.imrbatteries.com and www.orbtronic.com are also great vendors for quality cells at decent prices. I typically check with illumn and the other two to see who has the best prices on what Iā€™m looking for and if theyā€™ve got the items in stock. Usually, one of the three has a sale/price reduction on what Iā€™m after. If they donā€™t and all of the prices are the same, I go with illumn, as theyā€™re only a few hours down the road from me and the shipping is quick.

2 Likes

They just keep pullinā€™ me in. Topping off some FLV flavs, a few CAPā€™s, and a boatload of some Perilums. And of course to round it all out, got the fabled FA Black Fire, and, ā€¦ a beaker lolā€¦

11 Likes

Nice, Iā€™m glad you like it. I use a 7 to 9 wrap 3mm ID 26/36 SS316L clapton that comes to a resistance of about 0.6-0.7 ohms myself. I agree it needs a smaller hole for an good MTL vape, but in PBusardoā€™s review video he said you can still accomplish a nice MTL vape by closing the smallest hole about halfway. I like a nicely restricted DTL so I usually have the smallest hole fully open anyway.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how Iā€™ve ended up using mine with the last hole half way open. Nice mtl vape i find.
It still wonā€™t replace my kayfunā€™s though. :wink:

1 Like

Just got this today from efun decided to give them a shot and they came through lol

12 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Thx @Cutlass92 just a bit disappointed due to the fact its missing the bottom magnets lol so thereā€™s that! Mustā€™ve been a manufacturing error! Anyone know where to get some very tiny thin bar magnets lol been hunting the net but to no avail!

2 Likes

That sucks! Iā€™m sure if you let them know they will fix it.

2 Likes

Ya but dang all the way from China I can try though! Donā€™t know if itā€™s worth the effort Iā€™ll see what I can track down locally!

2 Likes
4 Likes

http://www.modmaker.co.uk/Mod-Making-Supplies/Magnets

3 Likes

If they are small, Harbor freight has small neodymium magnets they sell in 10 packs for like $3.

3 Likes

Thx guys Iā€™ll check it out they are thin rectangular bars! Iā€™ll check links above! Thx

2 Likes