Vape Mail 2017!

very mech. inclined, took it apart and could not find any user friendly parts to change .

Thank brother. Glad you like it, might just have to invest. :wink::+1:

I got most of my 4th of July sales items in. Iā€™m still missing my Hcigar VT250 from FT, 3 set of LG Batteries and a 5TB Hard Drive. Also not shown is 2 liters of nic and 5 gallons of PG/VG. Thank god I only have this type of order once or twice a year.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I got my RTSVapes order in todayā€¦ YAY!

12 Likes

You get your batts from FT? I had heard that batts donā€™t make am through customs. Not sure when and where I heard, maybe ECF.

1 Like

Most of the time I get my batteries from Illum. I did the LGs from IMR. I ordered 8 Sonys from Gearbest once and 3 of the 8 fail in no time. I know at some point batteries will fail, but my used Efest outlasted those. Now I try to stick with what works.

2 Likes

I get most of mine from Illumn also unless someone is running a special. I just saw FT and batteries and was wondering. Iā€™ve always avoided ordering batteries from FT and other companies like them.

3 Likes

Now that you mention this, my batteries from Gearbest were shipped loose in a single bag. Crazy right?

3 Likes

Very. Thatā€™s why I like places like Illumn that if you order In pairs you get a free case and the box they ship them in is tight.

4 Likes

Ok so I finally sat down long enough to snap a pic of my Whiterose prize that came yesterday. Itā€™s lovely and I think my other two mods are jealous. WR threw in a Boreas RTA as well and a couple of the ELR bands. TYSM @Whiterose0818 for the awesome mods you make. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be ordering another in the near future. :kissing_heart:
Iā€™m posting the pic of the other colors he has available.

17 Likes

The blue one is no longer available. At least not that one :grin:

8 Likes

Youā€™re gonna looove it! Enjoy.

6 Likes

Received my other Reload rta, i actually thought iā€™d bought two {black and gold}, and another 2x 810 ultem tipā€™s along with some 510 protectors

13 Likes

Nice looking tank! Iā€™ve been wanting something gold for a while now, every freaking thing I have is black and/or ss. Lol

2 Likes

Then this is the one you want.:wink:
so easy to build and wick, flavourā€™s great too.

5 Likes

Ooooh yes!

2 Likes

You may want to get a cpl of these too. alot more comfortable than the originals imo
http://www.3fvape.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=15101

4 Likes

IT FINALLY CAME!!!
My rts order

Unfortunately I wonā€™t be home to use them for a few days, as my unit is in the field. :cry:

15 Likes

So jealous!!
What a beautiful lineup!

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure you have lots more flavors than I do, I have only been at it a little while. Just trying to build my flavor stash on a budget!

3 Likes

Lol. Mineā€™s a bit sparse in the FA dept. though. I would have liked to have ordered more, but since I waited the extra day or two to see what my normal vendors were doing, Randy decided to pull a number of FA flavorings off of the 'active list" where the 50% off code was being applied. So I lost out on another 8-10 flavors that I would have liked.

Still happy to have gotten what I did though! ā€œSome dealā€ is always better than no deal! Lol
Like you, mineā€™s been built on a very limited budget, and even had additions through kindness here! :blush:

2 Likes