Vape Mail 2017!

Mmmmmm now THAT looks good.

4 Likes

It may take me a bit to finish it but I think It will be cool and small and lightweight :smile:
I just canā€™t see paying over $100 for some plastic 3-D printed mech Squonk Mod

7 Likes

I always favored the ā€œAnal Glaucomaā€ excuse myself. You know- when your ass canā€™t see a reason to go to work?

8 Likes

:joy::joy: thatā€™s a good one

3 Likes

It works, but usually only once. Use sparingly!

3 Likes

LMFAO! I have to use that one

5 Likes

Itā€™s Christmas!!!

25 Likes

There it is!!!

3 Likes

@TheTinMan1 @Cutlass92 this OBS engine is Fuckin kicking out the flavor!!! Very first build very first wick job and itā€™s awesome! My coils wasnā€™t even perfect, I threw in some janky twisted SS just to try it on my lunch break so a super quick half assed build and I am thoroughly impressed!! Iā€™m going to have to order a couple more just to make sure I have a back up lol

5 Likes

First order from Fasttech. Only 2 weeks to get here, expected it to take a month.

2 more Merlins to keep as spares. Despite their issues, they are still 2nd favorite RTAs (Taifun GT III is my favorite). Wish I had ordered from Fasttech sooner, these cost 1/2 the price of what I paid for my other Merlinsā€¦could have had twice as manyā€¦
and also got spare grub screws for them, and some colorful acrylic drip tips.

17 Likes

very nice!!!

1 Like

Glad it is working out for you. I never could get my Engine to perform like I wanted. A lot of people really get good service and flavor out of them.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll bet a year ago or so the Engine was top of the heap. Now with RTAā€™s like the Ammit 25 single and the Reload flavor is a whole new animal in the RTA. I can look at just the RTAā€™s I have and see the progression. Just from the time the Griffin 25 came out and the Reload, the flavor difference is amazing.

4 Likes

I have a friend that talked me in to getting one. I tried and tried to get good flavor but nothing worked. My friend kept telling me I must be doing it wrong so I took it to him and told him to build it for me. He brought it back the next day and I tried it. I was less than impressed though he swore that it was the best flavor he tasted from a tank. It all comes down to personal preference. In my opinion the top airflow just ruins the vape. It tastes dry and muted.

4 Likes

I was able to squeak out enough flavor to make it something I use especially on the road. Is dry in compared to many for sure.

2 Likes

@TheTinMan1 I tried the engine OBS, mostly out of a need to see if indeed it DIDNā€™T leak, and it DIDNā€™T. It performed well, but in doing a side by side with my Steam Crave RDTA the flavor just seemed off. Not lacking, and itā€™s hard to put into words, but clearly quite different than the SC. People made some suggestions, and I tried them, but never got it figured out. It was an oddity for me, as I REALLY liked the sliding top ring / top fill, the no FREEKIN leaking (man thatā€™s a big thing), vapor was all the way there, just something wasnā€™t the same.

Maybe I can convince @Jayrell (Iā€™m working on him) to buy a Steam Crave RDTA, and have HIM do a side by side, and see what he thinks, comparing the two.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! The only rta I have ever used is a steam crave and I am very impressed with it!

3 Likes

Yeah. Itā€™s one of those situationsā€¦if you donā€™t know what your misssing then you say xyz is the best.

4 Likes

Man yes the sliding ring is awesome and no leaking has my wife jumping for joy lolā€¦ side by side with the serpent miniā€¦ they are close but I think the serpent might inch ahead in the flavor department slightlyā€¦ only working on my second build on the engine so Iā€™m sure more tinkering will helpā€¦ as far as getting a SCā€¦ Its on the list for my next order hopefully in a couple of weeks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A lot of people seem to like the ammit alsoā€¦ thatā€™s on the list tooā€¦ the engine and serpent are putting my griffin 25 to shameā€¦ I swear I canā€™t get that thing to work right anymore since I started full time on the serpentā€¦

3 Likes