Vape Mail 2017!

I do! It’s quite impressive!

3 Likes

Well, this just showed up!

@SessionDrummer you really are to kind! I don’t know how I will ever repay you, but I will do my best to pay it forward!
I will be putting this to good use as soon as I get back home, unfortunately I like food and I need to get to the grocery store!

16 Likes

This is such a nice kit!

16 Likes

I’ve got the same one, watch out for those needle-tweezers. Stabbed myself good with them once >.>

4 Likes

You don’t owe me anything @Cutlass92, EXCEPT for some juice !!! It’s not MY fault, @Silhouette sent you all that wire. I blame her.

Coiling isn’t hard, but sometimes having a kickass kit makes it that much easier, and MORE fun !!! Get your food store on, you gotta eat !!!

Let me see some of them coils brother !!!

7 Likes

Hehe, yeah, me too. They sure are sharp little buggers aren’t they ?

3 Likes

Got it for what it is. The Sigelei Fuchai 213. A wattage only mod capable of higher wattage’s than I will ever use. Built like a tank and very small for a two battery series device. Discrete design and fine in my hand. Snagged it at a can’t say no price point. It has a place in the “family”.

15 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

So mad at this!!! Left the house early to take care of something and look at this crap!!! I have 3 mods in this shipment!!

3 Likes

Oh wow! Get on the phone with them! I have all my drivers phone numbers, it helps!

3 Likes

First time buyer/trier of OOO flavors…

19 Likes

I wish lol I would have ran him down my town isn’t that big but unfortunately I’m over an hour from my house at the moment at the in laws lol I honestly wasn’t expecting that package to show until next week some time… as of yesterday tracking showed it was in California lol

4 Likes

I can’t tell you how much ^^^^^^ that upsets me.

3 Likes

Bro tell me about it lol and it’s Saturday!!! Which means I have to wait until Monday and give my boss an excuse so he will let me work from home just so I can stalk the mail man lol

3 Likes

I have to make sure to let @fidalgo_vapes know what I think of the French Toast and/or Maple Syrup as I think we share the same obsession.

4 Likes

Use “House Fire”, works every time. In context, “Ummmm, I have to GO, my house is on FIRE…”

FYI, in MY neighborhood, the UPS and USPS (sometimes) love me, FedEx however loves to TAUNT me with their, “Sorry we missed you …” stickers … I’ve watched them on my CCTV cams, and if I didn’t know better, saw a lil’ SMIRK when they sticker my door…

6 Likes

lol fortunately for me my boss is pretty cool and my job revolves around a computer… I test software so I do have the option to work from home sometimes if I need to and I won’t have to take a day off… though I have that shipment coming and a nicotine river shipment that will arrive Monday too so 3 mods a couple tanks and over 100 dollars in flavors coming I might want to take the day off lol

4 Likes

Mr. Jayrell, I am officially jealous !!!

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Do what I do and tell the boss you have 24-hour leprosy and you’ll be in the following morning. They know it’s BS but it’s good for a laugh.

7 Likes

I have a corporate job, you click a button on the website and it’s a sick day, you get so many every 6 months (from the current date, not calendar) and so long as yer under that nobody can say anything. Tho if you start closing in on the max they start with the “Are you okay?” with that semi-sinister implication. But, meh, when they won’t let me use my vacation time for vacations, gotta spend it somehow.

5 Likes

Time to build a Squonker :smiley:
Berkshire mini G wood box
Mod Maker Squonker 510
Ginger Vaper Squonk Bottle

http://berkshireboxmods.com/product/mahogany-mini-g-enclosure-unfinished/

http://www.modmaker.co.uk/MM510-Squonker-Connector

https://gingervaper.com/product/boxer-bf-replacement-squonk-bottle/

18 Likes