Vape Mail 2018

Yup, You have arrived!!!

5 Likes

@eStorm @SmilingOgre I’ll vote for that.

5 Likes

I’m so outa here !!!,Not…but jealous as hell!!!
very nice 1st class @eStorm

3 Likes

I just accidentally ordered three :crazy_face: one for me one for the wife and an extra for $30 just to have just in case

6 Likes

A lot of alien abductions and accidental orders going on here. Someone should investigate!

8 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Happy birthday, eStorm!

What do you mean an extra? That’s mine silly! Don’t you remember ?

2 Likes

Calling them right now…

xfile

2 Likes

thanks @SthrnMixer, loving the lights…

CHEERS!

11 Likes

A new Aladdin in Black. Sweet vape and pretty foxy on the Therion BF.

18 Likes

Got what I needed for this much recommended recipe. Super fast processing and shipping.
Thanks @Nicotine_River

10 Likes

You’re going to love it. It does need to steep, I found that 3-4 weeks is good but it just gets better the longer it steeps.

4 Likes

Alot of vape reviewers use this regulary but always forget to mention what they are rocking atm, now i know :smiley:
Looks nice :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @Brunkezz, but I am no vape reviewer, not yet anyways!!! But this Loch Ness just keeps following me everywhere I go !!!

14 Likes

You must be a tool and die maker, I have 30 year mechanical engineering in the valve industry.

2 Likes

Ok… I couldn’t help my self, I had to get one. Now I don’t recommend going about it, the way I did. It’s alway’s a bad Idea to Barrow money, to get vape gear. I didn’t have a choice this time though. I was up late, friday night and fell asleep at the computer, I awoke the next morning the proud owner of the Loch Ness. Now you would think I could have canceled it, and I tried, but it was already processed and in the mail, before I got up Sat. morning.

So I decided to sell it and make a decent profit… But… Upon opening it and laying eyes and hands upon it. It was like love at first sight.

So here she is, my newest lover…

!

Oy ya, I am glad it was only 35.98. So it wasn’t as hard to barrow 35 dollars.

16 Likes

Dang bro I had to get two so I could get free shipping but I “accidentally “ hit the three button instead lol :joy:

15 Likes

Awesome, what are you gonna do with em?

You could sell the ones you don’t need…

4 Likes

One for me one for the wife and the other incase of an emergency or possibly a gift for someone who really wants to quit smoking. I really like the feel of it though nice mod for sure

6 Likes

@Daven, I own a welding and machine shop, I have been in business for 35 years. I have 2 shops full of machinery.

3 Likes