Vape Mail 2018

Lol, kudos, youā€™re very intuitive. I have no idea how to explain the thing other than writing volumes of nauseatingly boring dribble. It comes down to a boy and his new toy. Always wanted one since college (a very long time ago) and any excuse would do.

2 Likes

Mega vapemail from @Nicotine_River!

And I needed some big olā€™ bottles (and a few medium ones).

Mixing party at Vapeyā€™s place today! :tada:
17 Likes

Got a magnetic mixer ,some stir bars and a stir bar retriever .Hopefully my flasks will arrive this week so I can give this a try!
This is a cheaper Chinese built unit and I will post my results after I try it out.

15 Likes

Watch for the contents of this box in the review section :grinning:

15 Likes

I love a mystery , canā€™t wait for the review!

3 Likes

Expect a suspenseful pause while I proofread it and edit the images :sunglasses:
ā€¦ tired of waiting?

4 Likes

20 Best Fruit Flavor pack and 10 Best Purilum Flavor pack, 1 oz each. Plus 500 ml 100 mg Nic

16 Likes

13 Likes

I donā€™t have Vanilla Bacco, French Vanilla Deluxe or OBA OBA but is there a public recipe connected with these?

2 Likes

The French Vanilla Deluxe was talked about on this thread about 14 days ago, others were raving about it (okay maybe not ravingā€¦ but recommending it). Along with the recipes for Ubersweet, Sweet Leaf and French maids Pipe.

The Oda Oba I use for:
Sullyā€™s Sweet Berry Mash
3.00% Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA)
2.50% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
1.50% Marshmallow (TPA)
1.50% Strawberry Shisha (Inawera)
1.00% Cream Fresh (FA)
0.50% Marzipan (FA)
0.50% Oba Oba (FA)

And I canā€™t recall what recipe I seen the Vanilla Bacco for but Iā€™ll find itā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™m out of likes so you get :cake: & :icecream: Thanks!

5 Likes

Sillys Sweet Leaf ?

And Jazzys French maids Pipe ?

4 Likes

Yeahā€¦ I still havenā€™t gotten the Creamy Hazelnut so may have to make a substitution for it.

3 Likes

@VapeyMama Cleaning up with NR !!!

3 Likes

I received these flavors over the last week. Iā€™m looking forward to testing the MF Walnut sample. I really hope itā€™s good!

13 Likes

You donā€™t find the Strawberry Ripe peppery or do you use it differently?

1 Like

I havenā€™t had any issues with it so far. I use it in my SB Base with other SBs.

2 Likes

Ah, that might be why then, thanks!

2 Likes

Try the RF Strawberry Milkshake at 4% ā€“ itā€™s pretty damn good as a SF.
Iā€™ve been dripping it for the past few days (give it at least 24 hour steep).

If you can incorporate it into a new mix, Iā€™m interested !

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes has a good mix with sb milksake rf sc with ic lb. I add 1% graham cracker flv. Itā€™s very yummy. I steep for 4weeks to allow for ice cream lb to mature.

@Pro_Vapes

5 Likes