Vape Mail 2018

Nice !!! Two Paranormals, 1 as a replace, and another for a coworker trying to quit smoking, with a few lil bottles…

18 Likes

I’ve been eyeballing that electric blue for a min, I’m gonna place an order soon too, have you single flavor tested it yet lol cmon man it’s been a couple hours… the only FR flavor I have tried so far has been the grape candy, but it’s pretty good.

3 Likes

Not yet. Lol.

3 Likes

Wowsers! Awesome haul! :tada:

2 Likes

Trying to give DJLSB a run for his money? :smiley:

3 Likes

I do appreciate his reviews because of the tests he does. The scope is also for working on audio equipment.

3 Likes

Nude Nicotine is back. 1 week from placing order, shipped cross country, till arrival. NN is back !!!

9 Likes

Warm up the tubes boys… Daddy’s gotta find a parasitic oscillation in the 2nd IF stage… :laughing: :wink:

2 Likes

Off to a good start man!
Happy for that! Hopefully the important part comes up roses as well! /fingers crossed for ya!

2 Likes

Yeah, roger that. I just tossed the NIC in the freezer, don’t have time to get into it tonight, but the “test” results, shall be revealed. I don’t always buy Liter bottles, but I’ve been having better luck with the stash staying fresher (just like we break down the NIC), in smaller bottles, as opposed to humping the 5 gallon jug around. I’ll post back @Sprkslfly

2 Likes

That’s funny. That’s kinda where I started it all. Stratcom HF Radio. Shoot those bad boys around the globe and catch it with a sloping V coming around the other side.

2 Likes

@SmilingOgre is there where the EAM’s reside ?

What kind of audio equipment ?? :slight_smile:

Lol, No, I’m an old Ogre. Strategic Air Command. Early / Mid 70’s vintage. 64 channels of Krypto HS TTY.

All the band junk. Between the six of us there is always something acting up.

2 Likes

Ahhhh, you have now officially interested me more !!!

1 Like

This came in last week…

10 Likes
4 Likes

And today…

10 Likes

The Barn came through today!

12 Likes

LB Vanilla Ice Cream !!!

6 Likes