Vape Mail 2018

I have been eyeing the Pico Squeeze 2, nice to see you like it. With 5 other squonk mods in front of me, justifying its purchase is challenging.

7 Likes

Itā€™s arrived

3 Likes

@R113 , thanks again itā€™s perfect.

Christmas in July

Editā€¦
Okay redid the coils and filled it with 20ml of Blackberry PiƱa Colada

18 Likes

@tartarusspawn That is a HELL of a lotta Steam Crave !!!

Welcome !!!

9 Likes

Go big or go home !

2 Likes

WTF I ainā€™t never seen nothinā€™ like that before WOW :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I really love it!! Its reallly easy to set up and i havent found anything negative to say about it. Iā€™ll be putting up a review this soon. It does take one single 21700 battery. Not sure if that makes a difference for u.

4 Likes

Is that one of them remote control throttle thingies, under the Steam Crave :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for the opinion, I have 21700 for a Hcigar Aurora so not a problem there, I think I will add it to the purchase column for next month :grinning:

2 Likes

Yesssss !!! I can finally Sqounk again !! Thank you @Heaven_Gifts

25 Likes

Super!:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

@robin, thatā€™s a NICE looking Squonk. Which one is it ?

6 Likes

We could play a quick game of ā€œGUESS THAT SQUONK MODā€, it looks like a GeekVape Athena?

1 Like

I believe itā€™s the Wismec Luxotic.

4 Likes

Whatever it is, I believe itā€™s a see-through plastic! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yes, thats the one " Congratulations #70 @robin!
Your prize is WISMEC Luxotic BF Box Kit with Tobhino*1"

2 Likes

congrat again Robinā€¦nice they sent u a nice colorā€¦love the greenā€¦have fun an enjoy itā€¦

3 Likes

Its a Wismec Luxotic BF Box Kit. I really like this thing. It fits perfect in my hand and its not to heavy. I like the IIoy capo better because its regulated, but this thing is pretty cool. I just gotta get used to the whole unregulated thing.

3 Likes

Yes, I love the green too.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Plenty of peps here that be happy to help! Ohms law is easy enuff, the hard part is learning when to change up the battery, it wont hit as hard. Gl and enjoy!!

4 Likes