Vape Mail 2019

I might start yelling if that happened. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

10 Likes

I would have loved to see that!

6 Likes

From Chefs! That good good. Premium Custard, Fresh Cream and some Cornish Cream Tea.

14 Likes

Iā€™m guessing it was delivered by Zorro?!? :rofl:

7 Likes

Donā€™t know why I took so long to get one of these.

Sooooo much better than that tool included with rebuildables, both the L-shaped and tri tool. Got it from Amazon. Of the two I was looking at, the review by @Ken_O_Where prompted me to buy this one.

14 Likes

Thatā€™s a LOTTA yellow there @TheTinMan !!!

4 Likes

They only had 10ml bottles so I ordered 6 of the premium custards.

I made a mistake not getting whipped cream but for 5 pounds shipping Iā€™m sure I will order from them again.

4 Likes

Hehe, donā€™t feel bad @TheTinMan . I canā€™t remember who it was that scared me, but a while back we were talking about FA America dropping the dik flavors, and I panicked, and ordered up Milk, Butter, P. Custard, and W. Cream, in the same little bottles. Have more than a few myself, and Iā€™m comforted when I see them. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well, it may be time for a new order @TheTinMan this time go big.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Is it bad that I know that he is Ariana Grandeā€™s brother and that he was a Big Brother houseguest?

5 Likes

I wonā€™t tell ā€¦

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yes - you need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and perhaps slap yourself in the face a few times.

7 Likes

I look in the mirror every morning and slap myself and say, ā€œDamn, Iā€™m almost as good looking as Woftamā€.

8 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Well they need to fix that shit! lol
(Iā€™m assuming something to do with the TPD though?)

4 Likes

Yes. Unequivocally YES.
Now turn in one of your Man Cards. /smh

If it wasnā€™t for the videos of the guy who sings in the car with people, I wouldnā€™t have a clue WTF Ariana was either. Not that her brother matters at all. :laughing:

8 Likes

Na they have 100 ml in the flavour creative section which is the rebottle FA

5 Likes