Vape Mail! 2015-2016

You were right I guess I didn’t look hard enough

1 Like

I am going to tell you what understand so far, the battery is a Li-po Lithium it is a 3s 3 cells each 1 is suppose to be 1800 mah for a combine total of 5400 mah the software evolv keeps them balanced and charged with a 1 amp built in charger the battery is so efficient that the mod does not have to turn off. This is all I have learned so far, but I am learning more day after day the software id something else.

3 Likes

They have fixed 99.9% of the issues at hand. The mod is working very well I am happy, I saw today you can get it at efun.top for $149.99 while I jumped on the bandwagon for the NEW KANGERTECH NEBOX MOD!strong text **

2 Likes

First RDA that I have bought in a quite a while … Love the flip top on it :smile:
Authentic Mad Hatter … Also picked up a mini Mad Hatter for my wife but it hasn’t arrived yet.

4 Likes

I have 3 mods with yihi chips and they are awesome! I just have been this way since I was a teen something comes out I have to try out, whether it be a new pistol, rifle, tank mod lol if it checks out I’m getting it period. Have you checked out Kangertech’s new Mod NeBOX it looks like a winner for them TC 50 WATTS RBA and Coils 0.15 10ML tank, their version of the E-Grip?

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Want to trade tobacco flavorings for something else

It ain’t exactly vape mail… I call it Great Mail. I lost my cell phone Friday. Luckily it was insured. AT&T replaced with an upgrade… Samsung Note Edge

4 Likes

Great a vendor in my state. Most are on the west coast.

1 Like

Don’t get too excited… He’s no west coast vendor either. Every now and then he’ll have something worth purchasing or things that are on super low $$$ clearance; comes in handy. But, as you can tell from looking at his site, I think he’s in it for the tax break at the end of the year! :smirk:

Vape Mail Tuesday.

New drip Tip

And my TF-R2

5 Likes

You’re about to get blasted!!!

I have a dual 6 wrap 22g Ti at .5 ohm in that RBA vaping at 160w, 600F on the Snow Wolf right now… all I can say is DAAAMMMNN!!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_imp: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I f*cking hope so lol.

At the minute the single Ti .25ohm build is nice, great flavour but just lacking warmth that I like.

Even at 90J and 572F I still feel it’s lacking that warmth that I’ve become accustomed to.

So hopefully dual Ti will deliver a little more.
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

CMJ

1 Like

I posted the other day I had to switch up to my Snow Wolves and the Smok Cube 2 to get enough power for those low low ohm builds. Right now this shit advances daily. What was good yesterday is just ok today. :no_mouth:

That won’t bring the heat you want. You need Deep Water… below .1 ohm.

If your going to build singles you need 20g to 22g if you want the heat…

2 Likes

Hey @Pro_vapes

Just mounted a 5 wrap 26g Ti 3mm dual coil on the TF-R2 at .13ohms.

40J 485F OMFG flavour, warmth and density.

Sampling a juice I made from another users recipe on the 31-8-15

Wowser!!!

I’m getting the warmth I was missing.

On the R1 I was finding that if I left the top cap open for about 5mins and then closed and hit the TFV4 on the IPV I was getting the warmth but this has lifted it again to another level.

CMJ

2 Likes

One of the things that had me going wacky with TC is I wasn’t used to the behavior of the TC mods. So I would have what seemed to be poor performance only to find out maybe I didn’t have a great contact on my build or the wicking was off. Oh boy, that’s something to get used to…it’s so different from wattage because if you aren’t wicking you’re getting dry hits. With TC it just stops producing vapor.

So with the TF-R2 I have had minimal success with getting the wicking just right by cutting/wetting/tucking then putting the chimney on. I’d say about half the time I get it perfect. But I’ve had better success going by this video. It’s fast and easy and I don’t get the leaking or poor wicking I was. Either way it’s damn sure worth the hassle and @Pro_Vapes was so right steering me to the dual Ti build. Best vape in a tank ever.

3 Likes

now just the WAITING GAME!!! which I frikin hate!!!

2 Likes

It will get better when you your 22g Ti. I’m on my third day and it’s so amazing. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

hah…ya wanna hear something funny?? in the video you shared, at about 19 minutes in, he starts waving around his mod and tank…if i did that with my tank and the band wasnt around the top like his, my lid would be flopping around like crazy…my lid will NOT stay in place without the band holding it in place…anybody else have that problem???

2 Likes

Yep… one of mine is loose also. I need to google and see if there’s a fix for it.

1 Like

@Pro_Vapes did you see on the Smok website that they will be releasing a new RBA deck for the TFV4? i think only for the mini…its a clapton rebuild deck, or thats what they are calling it…

2 Likes