Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Actually they had advertised on a Canadian vape group on FB about sending samples to people who wanted them . I simply said “yes please”

Vape Mail!!!

…running with the “big dawgs” now!

4 Likes

Aw yeah, you’re betting a 100 now. How’s that tank compared to Goblin?

1 Like

Just got my updates and it looks like Wednesday will be friggin’ Christmas for me. I’m waiting for 2 M80 Pluses, some flavors from Bull City and Wizard (just got my ECX flavors), a Kuro Koiler set and hopefully (damn you Fasttech) my silicone sleeves for the istick 50.

I really do have a problem…

4 Likes

You’re in good company! I don’t think we need therapy, quite yet anyway. Like I always say, this hobby keeps us busy, off the streets and out of trouble!

2 Likes

I never got around to getting the Goblin. I was waiting around for the Billow v2 to come out and then the Goliath made the scene; went with the Goliath instead. But, I can see how the Goblin and Cthulhu compare with each other. I’m not a huge review writing person, but I will say, @SirRisc pretty much hit the nail on the head with his review. I will add, you better have clean dry hands when dealing with this atty. Getting a grip on the parts that need to come apart is a challenge, due to the finish on the atty; very smooth. As with all up and coming RTA’s these days, the juice channels are getting larger. This will pose a challenge for some; learning the proper wicking techniques for these attys will take time and patience.

2 Likes

Both have their merit, and they’re both very well designed but the difference is mostly in flavor.
The Cthulhu has a little less flavor as the Goblin but performs slightly better in terms of cloudproduction and ease of use.
The Goblin is also a little harder to build on because of the smaller deck/chimney but is more forgiving in terms of wicking.

If I was forced to choose between the two I’d personally go for the Cthulhu, just because it performs slightly better allround.

1 Like

I wonder if little mini Claptons would help with the lack of flavor. Claptons does enhance flavors IMO.

1 Like

I’m sick and tired of my Cthulhu not being here…and I’m done lol

2 Likes

Hate it for you as well! Soon and very soon though, I can feel it! Hang in there.

I’m trying Jim …it’s hard …so hard . Luckily I have a bunch of new juice to try to keep me occupied…but still . Also I’m waiting on some sammy 25r that should be here last year but I’m not holding my breath for them

2 Likes

This wire is perfect for Fused Claptons. Build with a super hot core (317L) and this very fine cool burning exterior and it will be Flavor City!!!

2 Likes

My FT order would have been here today had Shitago Customs not messed up again and sent it down to Kansas City, i live in WI. Every time this happens it sits in KS for a week. Had this not happened it would have been 5 days from shipping to delivery.

A pic:

If it should somehow make it out of KS tonight it will be the fastest shipment from China to WI that i have received, out of 50 or so FT orders. If the past is any indication i wont get it until next week not. Bummer. Really looking forward to trying a Subtank and the Dovpo 50w Mini.

Gib’s me ma things! hehe

Good unit I think…

1 Like

And it looks like ill find out tomorrow as it just hit Oak Creek, WOOOOWHOOOO! We love our unregulated Dovpo GX-200’s so i figured id grab this as my first regulated upgrade in a couple years.

I may not be able to sleep tonight!

1 Like

VAPE DRIVE!!!

Guess these are next , right Ken!!!

1 Like

That’s right Ken, now you have to figure out how to get the sigelei 30w mini and the defender 36w, lol

2 Likes

I WANT ALL THE THINGS!! hehe.

My entire vape budget will be going to flavorings/VG/nic/bottles from here on out. I probably have enough things for a couple lifetimes. I do like the idea behind that defender tho.

Oh man, that defender is making me seriously rethink the 50w istick I was planning on. It’s pretty! I want all the things, too!

3 Likes

Reddit reports a lot of 50w istick issues. Just an FYI. I like the idea of the defender but the non-removable batt kills it. I dont trust these Chinese manufacturers to use good batts.

1 Like