Vape Mail! 2015-2016

These came in today. :yum:

Gonna whip up a big batch of something tonight.

7 Likes

Just wanted to let you know that I tried their Pomegranate and really have not been able to get any recipe to taste good using it thus far. As we all know sometimes it’s just a matter of finding what to mix with a flavor, or just what amounts to use. I did realize it should not be used as a base flavor and should be used in very small quantities. I also realized I had never tasted Pomegranate that tasted like this flavor does. That being said, I hope you have better luck than I did with TFA Pomegranate…

All the rest looks perfectly vapable to me! Someone really likes Custard and Blueberry!

4 Likes

When I started DIY all the flavors I order were 10-30 ml bottles just build my inventory. Once I need to reorder I’m ordering the 4oz bottles and refilling the small bottles. I did get some use with the pom and it was getting low so I ordered the large bottle. I do hope I get more use from it though. Thanx for your input… I do like it with some melons though, in small amounts. I use it in this recipe which is good right away but changes after a month so now I’m making just small batches and vape it quick (with in a couple weeks). I’m testing a fruitstone base to see how it holds up, so I can make it quick.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/RE5

1 Like

Whoo hoooo!

7 Likes

Haaaaappy! I bet you’ll mix up about 10 batches today!

1 Like

I have on order:
MVS
YD-GOB1 Goblin V2 Rebuildable Tank Atomizer 1 $28.85
There seem to be a lot of hype about this tank, so I figure what the heck. :sunglasses:

Also saw an interesting post about this rda so I’m gonna try this 1 too.
MFS
HAZE-RDA-SS-CLONE-VAPE $22.95 Ordered: 1Shipped: 1 $22.95

1 Like

Your posts make me wanna be single again . My wife is already on me about buying what I have …I’m one purchase away from being cut off for an extended period of time ! For now I will live vicariously through your vape mail !

9 Likes

Got this in 2 days with 1st class postage. Not bad at all MFS. I guess I’ll get this thing rigged up.

3 Likes

Give us a review when you’re done!

2 Likes

Well I never done a review, but I’ll give it a shot.

It comes neatly packed in nice black box with the logo in red on the box, (Pictured in my previous post). Inside the box I have the RBA, 2 top caps, 1 with a wide bore drip and the other is 510 threaded. Also in the box is a small screwdriver, 2 small coils and a little silica wick, but it has no extra O-rings or extra screws. The RBA itself looks nicely machined, no signs of machine oil (but I washed and dried it anyway). I had some Tiger Wire lying around so I made a dual coil, 10 wraps per, twisted 24g 316L and 9mm ribbon wire on a 2mm screwdriver. I mounted the coil… which was very easy. The deck has a 3 post 4 hole design with 1.8mm holes. I checked the ohms, it came out at .15 ohms. Loaded it on my Sig 150, gave it a few fires and pinches. I wicked it with the Ko Gen Doh organic cotton. I used one of my own eliquid creations Sorta Tropic which I’m still developing. I put on the wide bore top cap and set the watts at 50w and gave it a crank. It was a good hit but I had the air wide open. I set air to 1 partial air opening on each side and tried it again. It hits real well. Good flavor and massive vapor production. It seems to be worth the price, time will tell, but I like this RBA. Easy to build on, 2 top caps , 3 post 4 hole design and massive airflow. She’s a keeper. The only drawback for me is that I’d like see it with Allen screws instead of Phillip heads and a couple extra O-rings. In the MFS reviews 1 person said that he bought 2 of these and they both leaked. No leaking issues for me so far. I’d give it an 8 out of 10. I hope you find this helpful. And remember “Smoking is Dead, Vaping is the Future”.

6 Likes

Nice review! Makes me want to get one. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Did another VAPE DRIVE today and picked up a couple new items

Details:

0.69″ OLED display screen show wattage, voltage, resistance, battery level
Variable wattage: Can be adjustable from 7-35W (in 0.1W increment)
Resistance: 0.2-3 Ohm
Input: 5V/1000mA
510 thread connection
Floating 510 center pin
Side mounted firing button
Houses single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)
Logo prints

As you can see this box mod can be used for subohm application. We found it to be easy to use. Has a five click button lock. Good feel in the hand and good looking. Downside, can only be shut down by battery removal. Up/Down buttons MAY BE in a position that could be easily changed by accident. Time and use will be the judge of that.

Tobeca (Ohm Nation) Turbo RDA

Said to actually create larger clouds due to the ability to run hotter voltage since the turbine cools the unit a bit. Downside. it sounds like a dentist’s drill hacking away at someone tooth. Do not use this RDA around the general public, we just don’t need any more bad publicity. .

5 Likes

Great! Now all we need are mods that play ringtones when you hit the fire button!

6 Likes

Few cheap dripper

4 Likes

I have 2 Tobhs and they’re right at top of my list of favorites. Super easy to build. Is that the 28mm or 22mm Tobh?

1 Like

It’s the 22 …just soaking it in vodka right now . Got my magma fired up and am loving it .

3 Likes

Got my goblin today. Nice Tank.

8 Likes

I’m thinking about ordering the Legend RDA Clone. Does anybody had any experience with this RDA? I was wondering if it’s worth the $31 price tag. Or maybe The Dark Horse RDA Clone.

2 Likes

Enjoy the goblin for a while and put down your credit card !! Lol

4 Likes

I was actually blown away by my Goblin’s performance. The fill screw sucks big time, but otherwise, it’s amazing.

3 Likes