Vape vs Smoke

Ya I know this is not scientific or a controlled environment yada yada.

I just found it interesting. I am sure there will be those that shit can the method used but shit can away all the crap in the smoking bottle used to go into my lungs and i am sure as shit glad it doesn’t now as are I suspect most of you.

20 Likes

Kinda scary how much filth we did put into our lungs back when we smoked and we did it willingly.
So glad those days are over :+1:

14 Likes

When I tried to quit cold turkey before vaping I had a lot of problems in the morning when drinking my coffee so I put a little tobacco in a glass hash pipe I still had, just enough for a few puffs.
Within a few days the pipe was completely black and when I held it upside-down the tar was leaking out of it.
That’s a scary thing to see when you realise that’s what’s happening to your lungs.

10 Likes

the list of the crap in a cigarettes is well beyond words I’ll stick with vaping

4 Likes

ive seen this on you tube , i thought it was interesting no need for exact science this says a lot

3 Likes

Oh goodness. This reminded me FOR THE FIRST TIME, how cigarettes tasted and how i felt after i smoked too many in a row.

2 Likes

There is a vendor section if you are interested, just because you are using the site logo as your picture. If you’re not a vendor, disregard. I don’t quite see any DIY on this site though, are you strictly an eliquid retailer?
Edit: Ah, I see now, you’re a manager at UAEvaping.

1 Like