Vapefly Wormhole RDA

Vapefly Wormhole RDA

Hi everyone! I won the Vapefly Wormhole RDA from @andycolins at Efun.top

I have never won anything from Efun.top before, but I have been informed that I have to open a new thread and tell you all that I won! I feel like I am gloating or boasting, or even rubbing it in your faces or something like that, but I hope you all know that I am not like that in any way!!! I have won a few things here in the forum giveaways lately so this will conclude my entries into any competitions for a little while!

I am really excited about this one! I really like the looks of it, however, I have never owned any hardware from Vapefly before, and tbh, I haven’t heard much of them. However, once I receive my prize and have time to put it through its paces, I will give my best shot at a review of it here! I have never done a review before, and I am fairly new to RDA’s, but I promise to do my best!

9 Likes

Congrats and enjoy!

3 Likes

Thanks! I think I am really gonna like this one! I am really curious about all of the various airflow options…I believe that is to be the highlight of this RDA

2 Likes

They actually said this?
As in ‘you won’t get the item you won, if you didn’t make the announcement’?? :flushed:

I certainly hope I’m misunderstanding…

3 Likes

Maybe they want you to review it? Cmiiw

This is their behavior. I see it on a daily basis on a other forum they’re “active” on and had my fair share of bs with them personally. Just one more reason I don’t like them.

Anyways, congratulations @SunnyT I hope you will enjoy the RDA at least :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Yeah, I felt like it is pretty messed up to have me do this, but like I said before, I will just use this thread to post an honest review! And I am actually pretty excited about this one, I think I am gonna really like it!

2 Likes

Yeah, I was kind of wondering if that might be the case…

I’m asking that it be looked into it currently, but given the way they phrased things to her in the “prize claim” instructions… It certainly reads like like won’t deliver the winnings if the user doesn’t complete the additional requests.
Though it was mentioned that there’s been another regular here who won an Efun.top giveaway, and didn’t comply with the additional requests (assuming because he knew they weren’t required for ELR participants), yet still received his winnings.

Normally, it’s just give the vendor your details, and the giveaway is completed. Additional advertising, and/or reviews are not required though, are always an option, but solely at the winners option/desire to do so.

It can be a nice way for the winner to say thank you, especially if they enjoy their winnings. But by no means is it required, nor should it be IMO.

/waits patiently to hear back from ‘the powers that be’

3 Likes

Thanks for your help/input on this. I really appreciate that…I have been around this forum for a long time and I am currently trying to become more active again now that I have completed my school (although I am really thinking about getting my Master’s out of the way now!), but I really didn’t know that this was not a requirement. Some of you know me and other’s don’t, but for those that don’t, I would never try to intentionally behave like I am superior in any way to others here…

3 Likes

To any (all) concerned:

For the record, Lars confirmed such is not required via PM, and has sent a message to Andy about the issue.

(my words, not daath’s)
If anyone wins a giveaway on ELR, all that’s required by the winning individual, is to provide the relevant information for shipping the product won! (my words, not daath’s)

3 Likes