VapeNW coming back, stronger and better then ever!

@fidalgo_vapes let me explain at least my position. I could care less if a troop of boyscouts bought the name, BUT, leave the business model the same (at least if you are PORTRAYING yourselves as “Same as it was before”). I shopped VapeNW very often and know their catalog very well, and was SET to buy some more higher end RTA’s, but now are all gone. Read some reddit posts, and checked again, and sure enough, the inventory has shifted to what I call the LCD (Lowest Common Denominator) of products. That at least, is my point. The shift in ownership was merely a bump in the road for me, but after re-checking their product, that’s where I got a flat tire.

2 Likes

@Sprkslfly I cannot speak one way or the other about Uvaper and was trying ^^^^^ to get some clarification about them. From my searching, it seems more of a lower end warehouse type setup. Hell, I had a pair of Kaylin’s in my cart (before the fire), and now, they are gone. They’re free to sell whatever they want, but man, I’m already missing MY VapeNW.

If the comments within the reddit post are to be held at face value, apparently the owner of UVaper has done some shady business, treats his employees like animal droppings and apparently had his primary business Total Vape raided by several federal agencies recently. I did a whole peck of Google-Sleuthing last night but couldn’t find ANY evidence to back this last item up. With the current environment towards vaping being what it is, I would imagine that there would be at minimum some little blurb on a WA newspaper or network news website.

1 Like

Good stuff @paingawd thank you. Agreed that just because a reddit’er posts, doesn’t make it so, but your point is well made.

1 Like

I’m not one to grab pitchforks at the drop of a hat, but something about this whole “relaunch” just doesn’t pass the “smell test” you know? While not exactly time for crucifixions, it’s going to be an interesting watch.

Who’s got the popcorn?

1 Like
5 Likes

im just saying give this some time , its being ran by the same employees , and unless there is some proof of past wrong doings lets not kill the company before they have had a chance to re build, this launch is probably a soft launch , vapenw was my go to place as well and with the current inventory ill pass , but i didnt expect them to be fully operational either especially as fast as they relaunched , ill keep my eyes open and keep watching in hopes that they build their inventory , i guess only time will tell … I can tell you that one of the local store owners told me about a company he worked for that did get raided by the feds it was a distribution type place and he was an outside rep , ill ask him if this was the same company …

1 Like