Vapesourcing Newest giveaway! Eleaf invoke Kit And Joyetech Dolphin (Ended)

That white and gold eleaf is sexy

This mod is a beast

I have not, I usually order my hardware from whoever has it priced the cheapest.

1 Like

That Eleaf does mean buiseness ! the Dolphin Model also looks unique in its way !

@SessionDrummer @Mew @Laberythm

2 Likes

I have not ordered from @Vapesourcing yet due that this website was unknown to me until now :+1:
@Grubby , @Molly_Mcghee , @VapeyMama , @woftam

1 Like

Entry #1
Eleaf Products are always cheap and well made. They are pretty consistent with all the products they bring to market. I would love to win this E leaf it looks like a great kit. The istick from eleaf 40 W TC was my 1st ever mod.

Love vapesourcing website. Great prices. And won a contest once from vs that gave me 5 dollar credit to website. So that covered shipping for a product I bought from there site. And ironically it was the dolphins bother in law the penguin. Haha. Would love to have this one to or the eleaf product. Send one my way! Ty for chance

Entry #2

Entry 3
Squonk Mod!!!

1. Really like the invoke kit … crisp looking
    The dolphin looks a little feminine to me.

2 . That is probably my next buy :wink:

3… Yes i have purchased from you guys and left advice

I think the invoke kit would be okay. Never been a huge fan of eleaf products in general but it seems high enough wattage for my use and dual 18650 is what i prefer. The dolphin is too low wattage and the 1.2ohm coil is not my cup of tea at all. Just isnt what i want in a vape.

Ive had my eye on an evic dual for a while now, i loved my evic vtwo only thing i always wished is that it was dual battery with higher wattage limit and they delivered soooo yeah not the best out there but it is exactly what i want in a mod.

No i haven’t actually. I have considered it, especially since the prices are pretty good and there is a USA warehouse option so no slow boat month+ wait. Might just be the next place i order a mod from in the near future!

I loved my cuboid 150, upgraded firmware to 200w. Worked well until the 510 crapped out. Insulator within it deteriorated and broke so constant grounding out.

Bump! We need more participants!
@Laberythm @Silhouette @GalacticResidue @DarthVapor @fidalgo_vapes @Jazzy_girl
@ParDeus @Saxonn @Dan_the_Man

4 Likes

i have no clue , because i have never tried either the Eleaf looks better than the dolphin

i think i did last year it was a clearance for the Kangertech NEBOX