Vaping Poll Result

I’m not quite sure how this represents the ELR Forum community since the participation was so low. I am surprised that the majority was Subohm. I really thought the majority would be above 1 ohm. The results for those that want to learn Subohm poll was 50/50. For those that want to learn how to Subohm vape… The Basement is open for any questions if you need help. Thanks to those that participated.

ND

3 Likes

For years I’ve been only vaping at @ 1.8 ohm, I would sometimes stray down to 1.5 and if I desperately ran out of atomizers and only had a 1.2 one around until I got an order in from an online store for my normal 1.8 ohm atomizer I would drag my feet and use it. But since getting this Lemo 2 and it’s .5 coil, I’ve really been enjoying it. I even had tried using the subtank (and subtank mini) .5 coils and just felt they burned too hot. Maybe just the coil builds I had or something, but I will most likely stay in the under 1 ohm area, I believe when I had done the poll I was one of those 22% voters.

1 Like