Vapor.gearbest.com one year anniversary giveaways

Come to Vapor.GearBest’s first Anniversary Celebration! And remember at 4:00AM EST on June 27th we will have $0.01 Flash Sales in limited quantities!
Promotion link: http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-crazy-shopping-carnival-collec-special-274.html

The giveaways prize is rx200s
I will choose choose one winner on 30th/JUNE by random.

To enter:Leave your comment of how long you have been vaping and click the promotion page and leave a comment which item you think it has great price.

It is easy to join in,and I hope everyone enjoy this giveaway,meanwhile we have many great price of all,

Good lucky.
Zarya

6 Likes

Been vaping for a year smoke free and about 3 years total. I thought all items had a great price!

3 Likes

Oh boy. 0.01. I’m in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Been Vaping for 2 and 1/2 years. The Kooper 200 watt is a great deal.

3 Likes

Next month will make 1 year smoke free :smiley: vaping for 1 year! The Wismec RX75 is an excellent price and value. Thanks!

4 Likes

I have been cigarette free since Oct. 6, 2014… that’s 632 days as of today. I think the Hcigar VT200 is a great price!

3 Likes

I’ve been somke free since 1/1/15, and i think the vt200 dna is a great price. :yum:

3 Likes

Stopped smoking 140 Days, 15 Hours, 4 Minutes and 58 Seconds (at time of posting :smiley:)
I think the Think Vape DNA 200W TC Box Mod is a great price.

4 Likes

I have been vaping for a few weeks now. Though I did vape previously for a couple years before falling back into smoking.

5 Likes

everything has a great price on the promo page… including Kanger Subox Mini 50W Variable Wattage Box Mod Kit that is literally half the price I paid a few weeks ago for mine.

2 Likes

I’ve been vaping for two and a half years and I believe the Pioneer4You IPV5 200W TC box mod is at a GREAT PRICE.

3 Likes

Vaping for 1.5 years and cigarette free for an equal amount of time (and I’m not going back!).
That VT200 price is very attractive.

3 Likes

I’ve been vaping for a year and the Original Eleaf iStick 200W TC Box Mod is a great price!

3 Likes

What!? I’ve been vaping for a year and the Original Smok TF-RDTA Atomizer - Silver is $20.81 !?!

3 Likes

Sweet! I just bought the black TF-RTDA for $22.46 Thanks GearBest! (Free Shipping)

3 Likes

I have been vaping for a year and I think the Original Hcigar VT 200 200W TC Mod - BLACK
is a great price!

3 Likes

I really hope to win one of the rx200s. I’ve entered on ecf vu and now here. I’ve been vaping about 2 yrs and this is a awesome deal http://m.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_376846.html

2 Likes

Hey :slight_smile:

I’ve been vaping for 1 year.

Original SMOK Koopor Plus 200W TC Box Mod - $32.37

2 Likes

Vaping for 17 months now after 44 years of smoking, I think the original vaporesso tarot 200 VCT has a really good price tag.

2 Likes

Hi @Zarya any news on the winner? :smiley:

5 Likes