Vapor.gearbest share good deals & giveaway

I’d love to know where you buy your vape gear if you think those prices are high

1 Like

I get almost aly my stuff from Gearbest because the prices are amazingly low (if you look at flash sale stuff) where are you getting yours ???

1 Like

A quick example Gearbest Alien 220W kit $102.64 Canadian
Bought one yesterday with Tax $96.03 Canadian ,one hour drive to the next towns vape store.
Using it now.

$82.65 Canadian with free shipping.

2 Likes

Weekend FlashSales with New Arrival --13th Jan

Hi friends,
Weekend is conming soon~~
wish you have a nice weekend and we have a very very great weekend flash sale,want to have check?
Weekend flash sale : [COLOR="#FF0000"]Here[/COLOR]

You will find that some new and hot products will have a very very low price,don’t miss them in our weekend flash sale~~

[COLOR="#FF0000"]$108.98[/COLOR] – [COLOR="#0000FF"]Original HCIGAR VT250 TC Mod with DNA250[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#0000FF"]$31.91[/COLOR] – [COLOR="#FF0000"]Original Fumytech Dragon Ball RDTA[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#FF0000"]$23.59[/COLOR] – [COLOR="#0000FF"]Original Eleaf iStick Pico TC 75W Mod[/COLOR]

Also,we have four very cold [COLOR="#FF0000"]new produt[/COLOR] here.

[COLOR="#0000FF"]1)Original IJOY MAXO Zenith Box Mod [/COLOR]
Page Price : [COLOR="#FF0000"]$37.65 [/COLOR]
Coupon : [COLOR="#0000FF"]ecig15off [/COLOR]
Coupon Price : [COLOR="#FF0000"]$32.00[/COLOR]
Link : [COLOR="#FF0000"]Here [/COLOR]

Description:
The IJOY MAXO Zenith has a stylish appearance with unique big size fire button.
It supporting triple 18650 batteries, which tremendous maximum output power.
With a classic and durable chassis and a capable chipset, the MAXO ZENITH Box Mod is affordable for you.

[COLOR="#0000FF"]2)Original WISMEC Noisy Cricket II - 22 Bod Mod[/COLOR]
Page Price : [COLOR="#FF0000"]$38.85 [/COLOR]
Coupon : [COLOR="#0000FF"]ecig15off [/COLOR]
Coupon Price : [COLOR="#FF0000"]$33.02[/COLOR]

Description:
Noisy Cricket II - 22, a new member of Noisy Cricket II series, is fairly intelligent and multi-functional.
Featuring the optional circuit in series and parallel, multiple circuit protection systems are applied which make the device safe and reliable.
Moreover, two modes are available under circuit in series: direct output and constant voltage output.
The simplicity and efficiency make Noisy Cricket II - 22 outstanding and popular.

[COLOR="#0000FF"]3)Original SMOK GX350 Mod / Mod Kit[/COLOR]
Page Price : [COLOR="#FF0000"]$71.38 / $38.85 [/COLOR]
Coupon : [COLOR="#0000FF"]ecig15off / GX350[/COLOR]
Coupon Price : [COLOR="#FF0000"]$60.67 / $79.99[/COLOR]

Main Features:
SMOK GX350 Mod:
Magnetic cover
Supporting 4pcs 18650 batteries ( not included )
Max wattage: 350W
TC range: 200 - 600 Deg.F
Material: zinc alloy
Thread: 510

Clearomizer:
Top filling system
Bottom airflow
Resistance: 0.15 ohm
Diameter 24.5mm
Thread: 510
Material: stainless steel and glass

Nice weekend,my friends!And our [COLOR="#FF0000"]New Year Flash Sale Page[/COLOR],take the first look [COLOR="#FF0000"]Here[/COLOR].

Any question,pls feel free to PM us.
Gearbest Team

1 Like

Dec 14, 2016 02:17:43 AMOrder number: W161232460Shipping method: CA Registered

I ordered a mod , Not yet received, picked one up local. no regrets, am vaping on a Alien now and very happy with it.

Because due to many of the reason,the price was a little higher than before.But most items on flashsale are really good.you can keep an eye on http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-crazy-shopping-carnival-collec-special-274.html?lkid=10310289 now and than to find some really good deals.

1 Like

Tittle:Guess what is your Chinese Zodiac And Win giftcard

Chinese Spring Festival is coming, this mean New Chinese zodiac sign is coming as well.
Do you know what is 2017 means? What’s your Chinese zodiac sign?Let us know more about the details from the following information!

The Chinese zodiac signs are determined by the lunar year in which you were born. The Chinese believe the animal ruling one’s birth year has a profound influence on personality, and destiny. The saying is: "This animal hides in your heart."
Unlike Western astrology, it does not look the heavenly constellations or planets to predict one’s destiny. Rather, Chinese astrology deals with divining sciences of wuxing or the five elements (earth, fire, water, metal, wood), Yin and Yang, Chi, and the cycles of time.
Legend has it that inception of the Chinese zodiac signs began when the Buddha beckoned all the animals to bid him farewell before his departure from the Earth. Only twelve arrived at his summoning, and so those were given a place of honor in a year being named after each.

You can determine your animal sign by referring to the year you were born and matching it up with the corresponding animal in the chart below.
Chinese zodiac signs can offer extraordinary insight into the human psyche. What’s more, these signs open up an expansive view into our personality traits. Granted, each sign’s description is a broad stroke. There are fine details within each of us that may not be addressed, or some details about our sign may seem contrary to truth. That’s why it’s important not to hold zodiac signs as gospel. All of us are unique. We cannot permit to be pegged into a single zodiac definition. Nonetheless, zodiac signs can certainly illuminate aspect of ourselves we may have overlooked.

Years Corresponding to Chinese Zodiac Signs

Chinese Zodiac Sign Meanings

Rat
Element: Water
Partners well with: Dragon and Monkey
Characteristics: Intelligent, adaptable, quick-witted, charming, artistic, sociable.

Ox
Element: Earth
Partners well with: Snake and Rooster
Characteristics: Loyal, reliable, thorough, strong, reasonable, steady, determined

Tiger
Element: Wood
Partners well with: Horse and Dog
Characteristics: Enthusiastic, courageous, ambitious, leadership, confidence, charismatic

Rabbit
Element: Wood
Partners well with: Sheep and Boar
Characteristics: Trustworthy, empathic, modest, diplomatic, sincere, sociable, caretakers, sensitive.
More on Rabbit meanings here.

Dragon
Partners well with: Rat and Monkey
Characteristics: Lucky, flexible, eccentric, imaginative, artistic, spiritual, charismatic

Snake
Element: Fire
Partners well with: Rooster and Ox
Characteristics: Philosophical, organized, intelligent, intuitive, elegant, attentive, decisive

Horse
Element: Fire
Partners well with: Dog and Tiger
Characteristics: Adaptable, loyal, courageous, ambitious, intelligent, adventurous, strong

Goat/Sheep
Partners well with: Boar and Rabbit
Characteristics: Tasteful, crafty, warm, elegant, charming, intuitive, sensitive, calm

Monkey
Element: Metal
Partners well with: Dragon and Rat
Characteristics: Quick-witted, charming, lucky, adaptable, bright, versatile, lively, smart.

Rooster
Element: Metal
Partners well with: Snake and Ox
Characteristics: Honest, energetic, intelligent, flamboyant, flexible, diverse, confident.

Dog
Partners well with: Tiger and Horse
Characteristics: Loyal, sociable, courageous, diligent, steady, lively, adaptable, smart

Pig/Boar
Element: Water
Partners well with: Sheep and Rabbit
Characteristics: Honorable, philanthropic, determined, optimistic, sincere, sociable

Leave the comment about What’s your Chinese zodiac sign?And do you like it?
I will choose one of the lucky one to win $30 giftcard tomorrow.

By the way,we updated the Top Brand sales promotion.
The price can be up to 50% off.

banner:

My Chinese Zodiak sign is tiger :tiger:

1 Like

1977 i am a snake , but in a good way lol , i know this from eating at asian restraunts lol and yes i like the characterestics of my sign

2 Likes

I’m a dragon, 1976. I didn’t even need to check it up I already knew lol

1 Like

@Grubby @Pugs1970 @Josephine_van_Rijn @Lolly

2 Likes

My Chinese Zodiak sign is Rabbit :rabbit:

1 Like

I’m a rat, baby…

1 Like

Little rabbit over here :smiley:

1 Like

I’m an ox and I suppose I like to be loyal, reliable, thorough, strong, reasonable, steady and determined. Unfortunately I’m also a leo, the laziest animal apart from the sloth I suppose, so when I’m not chewing grass I’m asleep. :grinning:
We’re coming in to the year of the rooster now, my sister is one of those, I’m supposed to get on with them so hopefully it will be a good year for me.

1 Like

Out of the 47 signs I’m a koala, lazy, grumpy, stupid & a bit high on those leaves. Spot on , I’m like that, wow.

1 Like

Who woulda guessed that lol

1 Like

Mine is Tiger, It is who I am Like it or not. lol

1 Like

Hang on wait wait, nope not a koala. Born 4 days too early to be a Koala.

Wait for it very disappointing but I’m a hippopotamus! Ridiculous I tell you, what kind of astrology system calls people that. Not happy.

1 Like