Vaptio - Newest Devices, Discount Update - vaptio.com

Come Join Our Cocktail Party and Bring Your Friends!!!
We have kinds of gift will be present to V Fans!!!

Germany Party:
Address: Lindemannstrabe 78, 44137 Dortmund
Time: 22 Sept 2018 (19:30-22:30)

France Party:
Address: Paris
Time: 7 Oct 2018 (19:30-22:30)

UK Party:
Address: Birmingham
Time: 27 Oct 2018 (19:30-22:30)

Welcome to the party and win the $50/$100/$200 Cash Coupon

You can go to our site to Join!!!

We’re Wating for you!!!

Have fun in Vaptio Anniversary Carnival!

Are you seeking Free vapes? Are you a fan of lucky wheel? Come and play Lucky

Prize Wheel of Vaptio Anniversary Carnival!

All your need to do is signing in and spin the wheel!

You can win prizes as follows:
1st Prize: Wall Crawler Frogman Kit
2nd Prize: $50 Cash Coupon
3rd Prize: A Cap and a T-shirt

Visit Vaptio.com and play!

Good one. Lands on the first prize and gives out a system error.

Guess you didn’t think this one through …

At least you have my e-mail address now so I can get more spam.

Update: on second visit I apparently won the second prize. Interesting scam you got there :smiley:

1 Like

Nothing in my mailbox …

1 Like

After a short chat with their online support I did get my $50 code, but it sure does come with strings attached. In order to apply it you have to purchase more than $80, and the shipping of course is not included in there. So in the end, I have to pay at least $40 to ‘enjoy’ their $50 coupon.

Thanks but no.

If anyone wants the code, PM me. I won’t be using it

2 Likes

Hi Sir,

We are so Sorry about this, we have three days holiday and the site may have a small technical problem.
we already ask them fixed up.

For the $50 coupon, even though order must over $80, But you only need oay $30 to get value $80 vape.
It’s also very good prize.

In order to make you happy, we will add one more Hat as Gift for you when you use $50 Coupon to place the order. Is that ok?

Regards
Vaptio Team

Thanks but I guess you are missing the point. I don’t want to spend $30 in order to use the code and get $80 worth of gear. I want to spend $0 and get an item worth $45 and use the $50 code.

1 Like

Welcome to VAPTIO fans meetup in Paris, France!

Join Our Meet Up And Win Ipad For Free!!!Moring Free Gift will also be provided for you by Game.

1. IPAD 9.7-inch
  2. Vaptio Anniversary Coupon
  3. Special Fan Tailored Necklace
  4. Special Fan Tailored Wristband
  5. Vaptio vape kit

If you want to join us, please click http://vaptio.com/vfansmeetup and choose Paris to sign up.

Date: Oct. 7th

Come and have fun!!!

Can you mail me the iPad? And how do I win in the US?

3 Likes

Just buy a roundtrip to Paris and you’re in :grinning:

3 Likes

Lol. I don’t parle vous francies. I only San Francisco because rice’a’roni is a treat.

3 Likes

Good idea!:grinning:

2 Likes

Next time we will also have Us Meet up, welcome you come.

2 Likes

[​IMG]
Product Introduction

C-Flat Mini kit is a new pod mod kit designed as a mini version of the existing C-Flat kit. Which is refillable with your own e-liquid however as this is a low power high resistance device it would be best with high nicotine or nicotine salt e-liquid. The pod will hold 1.3ml of liquid like the original and the output is 9-12W. The coil resistance of the pods is 1.5ohm and the coil is apparently a patented ceramic design. Having used a few devices with ceramic coils they do generally produce a clearer flavor even at low power. The body of the mod has an aluminium matte finish and comes in a range of funky colors.

Features

All-in-one kit
Built-in 260mAh Li-ion battery
Wattage range: 9 - 12W
Charging time: 1h
Resistance: 1.5 ohm
Capacity: 1.3ml

Packing List
1x C-FLAT MINI MOD
1x C-FLAT MINI Tank
User Manual
USB Cable

Click here for it: https://vaptio.com/c-flat-mini-kit.html
[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Solo-Flat Mini Kit comes with inhale system for start vaping. No button to press, easy to operate. This kit also features Patented Ceramic Atomizer tech, enhances taste production. The ceramic coil will produce healthier and scrumptious taste. The kit is built-in 260mAh battery capacity, LED indicator can display battery status. The pod utilizes magnetic base for easy to insert the battery.

Features

Patented Ceramic Atomizer Tech enhanced taste production
Pure ceramic heating technology provides scrumptious and healthier taste
Premium aluminum matte finish with slim body, comfortable to hold in hand; portable size for easy to carry
No button to press, inhale system for start vaping
Superior airflow design with huge cloud production
LED battery indicator display
Magnetic pod design with top filling system

Packing List

1SOLO-FLAT MINI MOD
SOLO-FLAT MINI Tank
1User Manual
USB Cable

You can check details and buy from this link: https://vaptio.com/solo-flat-mini-kit.html

Wanna view latest products of Vaptio ? Meet us at VAPITALY PRO, booth No.D03 from Nov. 18-19!

get to know more about Vaptio: https://vaptio.com/

**Solo-Flat Mini Kit** comes with inhale system for start vaping. No button to press, easy to operate. This kit also features Patented Ceramic Atomizer tech, enhances taste production. The ceramic coil will produce healthier and scrumptious taste. The kit is built-in 260mAh battery capacity, LED indicator can display battery status. The pod utilizes magnetic base for easy to insert the battery.

Solo-Flat Mini Kit colorful options

1 Like

IRONCLAD in a compact trendy shape, has an all-in-one button for easy switch on/off and vaping. Combining a 2600mAh built-in battery and a huge 6ml tank, it offers longer vaping enjoyment and massive clouds. Mesh/strip coils are available for various tastes. Creative LED RGB lights clearly show the battery’s state of charge. Its leakproof electrode frees you from risks of short-circuit and liquid leak. This is IRONCLAD, the symbol of simplest purest vaping.