VOOPOO - Spark Your Life- Product Preview

Halloween moments with VOOPOO

Hope all you guys had great fun on Halloween. What’s your Halloween style?

Here we collect the voopoomoments on Halloween!

Via @adonia.haze

Via @mick_davies58

Via @oblak.pare

Via @mariano_diaz

Via @ts_magic

BTW, don’t miss our latest Halloween Giveaway, join before it’s too late.

#6 will be filled first…

UFORCE COILS----N SERIES(N1, N2, N3)

Hi guys, let’s learn some information about the Uforce N series coils from VOOPOO.
The N series coils are all mesh coils, compatible with all sub-ohm tanks from VOOPOO and other tanks in the market.
Innovative mesh coil made of new material could be heated very fast while the heated area is well-distributed, thus to brings a smooth taste.

Uforce N1 is a single mesh coil for your clouds chasing experience with rich flavor, which is a fixed pair on Uforce T1 &T2 sub-ohm tank and is paired with New Drag Mini Kit.
Resistance: 0.13Ω
Power: 50-100W
Best: 70-80W

Parameters of UFORCE N2, which a fixed pair on Uforce T2 sub-ohm tank in DraMinini Kit.
Type: Dual mesh coils
Resistance: 0.3Ω
Range: 45-80W
Best: 55-65W

UFORCE N3—A Triple mesh coils.High acceleration power. Always keep the full and original flavor, which a fixed pair on Uforce T2 sub-ohm tank with Drag 2 Kit.
Resistance: 0.2Ω
Power: 65-100W
Best: 75-85W

Any questions, welcome to comment below.
Wish you guys a happy weekend~

More info:
www.voopootech.com

VOOPOO Panda AIO pod, your pocket elf

PANDA AIO Starter Kit is the perfect minimalistic AIO set up, featuring a 1100mAh rechargeable battery and a 5mL refillable pod cartridge with two types of coil system — catering for regular E-Liquid and nicotine salts.

DrFa-8GUUAATnyt

45267448_1108767509292133_1306007071182815232_n

Do what you want:

@Sarah Power(2)

VOOPOO Panda AIO Starter Kit Features:

• Dimensions – 75mm by 47.5mm by 27.4mm
  • Integrated 1100mAh Rechargable Battery
  • 5mL Maximum Juice Capacity
  • Self Adapted Wattage Based on Coil: 8W or 12W
  • 1.2ohm Coil Resistance – Rated at 8W – Meant for Nic Salts
  • 0.8ohm Coil Resistance – Rated at 12W – Meant for Regular E-Liquids
  • Rubberized Exterior
  • Replaceable Outer Chassis
  • Single Button Operation – Top Mounted Fire Button
  • LED Battery Life Indicator
  • Bottom Fill Vertical Juice Injection For Better Flavor and Clouds
  • MicroUSB Charging Port – 1.5H Charging Time
  • Pass-Through Technology
  • Switch Timeout Protection
  • Short Circuit Protection
  • Overcharge Protection
  • Over-Discharge Protection
  • Available in Black, White, Red, Yellow, Gold

It has long-lasting integrated battery and dynamic refillable pod options, do you like it?

VOOPOO Thanksgiving Month

November is for Thanksgiving. VOOPOO thanksgiving program will start soon. We’re preparing something special for you to thank all you guys’ support to VOOPOO.

Except for VOOPOO Products, What gift do you want most? Poll and let us know your thoughts:

1. VOOPOO T-shirt
  2. VOOPOO Hat
  3. VOOPOO Band ring
  4. VOOPOO Stickers for Christmas
  5. Others (Write your idea): ____________

1 Like

VOOPOO Mod Devices Collection 2018

Let’s look back how many new mods devices VOOPOO has released in second half of 2018.
The very first VOOPOO pod kit released in June—VOOPOO PANDA KIT, YOUR PAT ON THE GO.

The Mojo R Kit is released in July, it helps take the Magic of [vaping]

VOOPOO first pen Kit—Caliber Kit, released in August, Mastery in One Barrel.

The Lightest Dual Battery Mod—Vmate Kit, released in September, Your Sturdy Vape Mate.

VOOPOO second pod kit released in early October—VOOPOO VFL Kit, Play it your way!

Last but not least, we have the new version on DRAG release in October—Drag 2 & Drag 2 Mini

What is your favorite one? Keep on Vaping~

2 Likes

I’ll ask a second time…what is the material?

5 Likes

Business Secret

Business secret? Are you joking? To a lot of vapers the coil material they use in their atomizer is of #1 importance. You come here on our forum to advertise your products, hoping people will be interested enough to purchase them. But when a forum member and potential customer asks for clarity on your product…you decline to answer??

You would not have a business to keep secrets without your customers. And I’m sure your many competitors would agree!

5 Likes

They are made of a secret poo pirate material, I heard a rumor that every coil is .004% skin off tony B’s back…

6 Likes

LOL…in that case I’ll take 6!!

3 Likes

That is a sad answer. There are people allergic to certain metals, some idiot may try to use temp control. The list goes on.

Although I do love my original drag I will not be purchasing a product that cannot be identified or is child appealing or in nature of a toy design.

And if you question my useage

4 Likes

That answer is a crock of poo! For one, I’m not inhaling something that is a VooPoo secret. Every time I read more about VooPoo, VooPoo smells worse. You are a disgrace to the vaping community.

9 Likes

[Invitation] Ready for VAPE Italy EXPO!

Hello Roma, we are coming!

Welcome to visit our Booth: E08!

At Entrance Est – Via A. G. Eiffel, 00148 Rome (Italy) on Nov.18th-19th!

To experience VOOPOO new products, Drag 2, Drag Mini, VFL and more!

Interesting games & contests,

Breathtaking VOOPOO Gifts,

Just waiting for you!

VOOPOO MOJO R Kit: Combination of MOJO with Conjure RDA!

Nov. 9th is the final day of the VAPEVENT Miami 2018 Show. If you have missed it, there is another vape show for you. After ten days, we will welcome the VAPE Italy EXPO! If you have time, I strongly recommend that you should go to the spot to experience!

Today, let us have a closer look at VOOPOO MOJO R Kit!

VOOPOO MOJO R Starter Kit combines the MOJO Mod and Conjure RDA, giving vapers flavor magic. Wherever you go, you can carry it with you without worrying that it’s too big or too heavy to carry. It has all the bright sides of MOJO and Conjure RDA.

Main Features:

1. Portable design with 88W max output and long-lasting 2600mAh battery

1. Advanced 32 bites GENE. Fan Chip with a 10ms firing-speed

2. 2.5mm Conjure RDA allowing both top and bottom filling

1. Cellular airflow design and vertical electrode-mast-free coil installation

1. Two-side juice circuits avoid burning during injection

For more information about VOOPOO MOJO R Kit, please visit:VOOPOO VAPE - Vape

Have you guys tried MOJO R Kit?

If you have, you may leave your comment and share your feelings with us. If you haven’t, maybe you could have a try. It’s worth a try~

And they still continue to completely ignore the questions and critique posted here.

Good job POOPOOTech (i mean @VOOPOOTech)

6 Likes

I might come across as an entitled little brad in this case, but here i honestly dont care. We as consumers should be informed about the material we use when vaping, and refusing to disclose this will not only make me avoid your products as a whole, i will recommend others to do the same. This seem too shady for me, and as mentioned before people can have allergic reactions to different materials such a nickel. Not only could this cause health issues for some people, it can also damage the image of vaping if there would be some issues.

Personally i dont think Voopoo should be allowed to use ELR as advertising channel until Voopoo comes clean and actually provide us with the informations requested about the material, but further more come with a sincerer apology and in the future a more professional approach to such questions.

8 Likes

Totally ignores the fucking issue and just continues to post more advertising, instead of replying!

I can just imagine the conversation between this guy and his supervisor…

VOOPOO Supervisor: “How tings doing on ELR forum?”
VOOPOO Tech vendor: “Every-ting real good. No pwobwems because dey rike me dere!”

7 Likes

They etching off chip numbers like @Sprkslfly showed in his pics makes me never desire anything from em.

4 Likes

Well, then there’s that whole thing …

2 Likes