Watermelon brands

Can confirm…most amazing watermelon! And just around the corner! Pleased as a standalone!

1 Like

I would think so…

1 Like

Nicotine River has a new line of flavors soon to be released :smiley:
And the Watermelon is AWESOME :+1:

Keep a eye open on this Link

Thank You @Nicotine_River_Chem

1 Like

Thank you for all the great information. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

1 Like

I am really curious to see what people are saying about the new watermelon by Nicotine River er, Purilum sold BY Nicotine River.

Any takers? I know its only been a couple of weeks…

@Amy2
Everyone says TPA Watermelon is very very close to TPA Watermelon Candy, but I have yet to try Watermelon. It makes me want to try it after looking at the ingredient lists. The tastes seem very similar to everyone but the ingredients aren’t so similar; interesting.

Watermelon:
http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/componentlist.aspx?sku_search=341933

Watermelon Candy:
http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/componentlist.aspx?sku_search=222R94

3 Likes

I know I haven’t heard any news yet on RIV flavors yet…I mean I know of them that’s it. I’m curious.

Watermelon Candy & reg seem sooo close I can only say that the candy one is less flavorful …if that makes sense the original one seems stronger and if you get that ick w/ LA at 3-4% you’ll surely get that w/ both of these. I had the longest hiatus w/ TFA’s watermelon than any other flavor yet. It was almost 2 years I swore it off…I came back to it and got some new bottles in and am back liking it again. It has a very distinct smell and taste very juicy no rind …most ppl will add a tad of cucumber to get that effect it works too !

2 Likes

Funny looking at those ingredients between the two you’d think the candy one would be stronger but it really isn’t they both come off candish to me

1 Like

That NR/Purilum watermelon is amazing. More jolly rancher/bubblicious than true watermelon. I’m not a melon vaper, but that one is pretty awesome and might change my mind.

6 Likes

What is everyone’s experience with REAL tasting watermelons? I have MF so, what besides that provides a good, real watermelon?

I have most of them at this point (especially the candy-like ones), and am curious as to how INW Watermelon is?

I recently got FA Watermelon, and it is on the weaker side (surprisingly) so I am looking to pair it with something else that is realistic.

I also wonder how FW Candy Watermelon is, as I have not had it, only TPA Watermelon Candy. Are they that much different? Is it worth getting?

2 Likes

All I know is that inw watermellon was reformatted.

All in all it sounds like your quest is like mine with orange. Had to do a bunch of single flavor tests and other crap. Ugggg.

I’ll try to send you my watermellon RF Sc recpie over the weekend. I also have my nic river watermellon test steeping. I’ll get to vape it in about two weeks. Lol. I do want you to create that rich and full watermellon flavor.

As of right now I’m vaping an interesting mango ice cream mix. Needs some vanilla. And a quarter more cream. But I’m like the mouth feel…first real cream affect in months.

3 Likes

I have yet to enjoy RF SC Watermelon at any percent, but I would still be interested to see what you have done with it.

Did the reformatting of INW Watermelon take place when that whole debacle with someone not giving ingredients forced them to reformulate others such as the INW Milk Chocolate? I know a LOT of people were up in arms about the reformulated version of their milk chocolate, apparently it is not good.

1 Like

Yes. That was the word on the street.

2 Likes

So what was the soon to be released Watermelon ?? @Whiterose0818 @ozo

It was that purilum brand… (spelling?)

2 Likes

@Whiterose80 Ohhh, did you ever get to try it first hand, I couldn’t follow the entire thread correctly.

1 Like

I tried it and I like it. It is a good watermelon, no rind, pretty candy-like. Solid watermelon as far as I’m concerned. It has made its way into my permanent collection.

2 Likes

im confused i thought this had to do with TPD or some shit like that

2 Likes

Oh they’re just may be a New one on the way ( Hint ,Hint ) :wink:

1 Like

Unclear on the details, but it was Inawera Brands that were affected as far as I know.

2 Likes

The TPD required them to list all the ingredients and their providence one of their suppliers refused to give inw the source of some of the ingredients they used (saying it was trade secret). This forced inw to stop using those ingredients so they could be compliant with the TPD (otherwise their flavours would not be able to be used in juice).

This is my understanding of it.

Since the reformulations (well the ones I have tasted) are bad I guess they wont be used in juice anyhow lol.

Watermelon is on the reformulated list @fidalgo_vapes the same place that you got the MC has orig watermelon still :grinning:

4 Likes