What are the best cucumber flavors?

Did I miss a meeting? I need to replicate that Victoria secret lotion. Cucumber melon, so how about it? Cucumber…you could vape tzatziki, etc…

1 Like

I’m sure I saw a cucumber flavour… :confused:

I have seen pre made juices with cucumber

Cap’s makes a cucumber for sure, probably others do as well.

1 Like

I have Capella Cucumber. So far I haven’t tried the SF but I have tester mixed up. I’ve tried a few drops in my Wintergreen mix and it was strange. :confused: I may have used too much. I also tried a little with my melons mix and it seemed a bit cooler, the Honeydew seemed stronger but I didn’t really taste it otherwise. It comes highly recommended though so that’s the one I got and it’s not a horrid flavor as far as I can tell.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info everyone. Ok, maybe I should change the title to who has the best? See, I’ve nevery seen it for sale, although now that I think of it I got cucumber mint from someone via kidney puncher way back. Lol I have it and have used it. Ok, i may be drinking…geesh. :blush:

2 Likes

To think the main two are cucumber Cap and cucumber FA. I only use cucumber FA and I like it a lot.

A coworker uses a B&M house bleand called Cosmo and Wanda. It tasty and moist and I swear I can taste cucumber or what I would think cactus taste like. I like it but it’s impossible to get the flavor out of my wick after dripping some of it.

CAP, FA and TFA all make a cucumber but I can’t tel who has the best.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to get a good cucumber cantaloupe going for a minute. I have fa and it’s good but very strong. You really get the rind or skin in there, imo. I’m going to try a different one soon. I tried adding a little shisha raspberry last time, wasn’t bad, needs work

1 Like

Sorry all, I drink moonshine about once a year. That was last night. I made it to morning, ok, gotta get some (more) cucumber.

Maybe it’s because my wife has been gone for 9 of the last 26 weeks, but I’ve got an even stronger urge to vape feminine smelling juice than normal, me being a flower guy. That’s probably super creepy.

I dunno, I like my coffee chewy and my vape to smell feminine. My alcoholic drinks “taste like old man” according to the wife. Weird pallette I guess.

4 Likes

I just got Real Flavors Cucumber and I mixed a single tester at 2.5%. It’s a really good cucumber with no back taste. I’m not sure how much I’ll be vaping it but it’s really good. I was thinking it wouldn’t be bad with some watermelon.

3 Likes

Caps Cucumber adds great moistness to fruit mixes and works great with any mint mix.it is more of the inside flesh part of the cucumber.
FA Cucumber is very green in taste, which is interesting in mixes but found it is not too great with mint, well for me anyway?
Lovely with gin based recipes though!

4 Likes

I have Capella’s Cucumber. I mix it at 6% with 1% TFA peppermint and 1.5% Menthol (10% Menthol in PG) This makes a very refreshing vape and I bet adding some melon would help…I’m gonna try that later today.

3 Likes

Lol, that’s the best thing I’ve read all week. Anyway, it does remind me I need to buy a couple of floral flavors. I tried one ejuice before that had some kind of floral in it and I did like it, just wasn’t an adv that one in particular

2 Likes

The best florals to start with imho are Jasmine FA, Cherry Blossom TPA, and if you are brave enough to give it a go, ylang ylang fa and the very exotic and authentic Egyptian Jasmine Amoretti…the latter is ridiculously expensive. If you want some, PM me, but it’s not a starter floral IMO. It’s more like a tea.

Thanks to all above. I’ll pick up Cap and RF asap.

Do u have a recommendation for jazmine? A recipie that is? I tried a jazmine melons and I wasn’t impressed.

Ylang ylang FA…I love that one.

I’ve only tried FA and Amoretti and FA is fine for me. You can replace the vanilla with Tahiti, same %. Heres a recipe that I adore:

Thai Girl Smell

Ingredient %
Jackfruit (TPA) 4
Jasmine (FA) 1
Lemon Grass (Flavorah) 1
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 1
Vanilla Overload , (Gremlin) 0.5

Flavor total: 7.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

For Ylang:

Pearvana

Ingredient %
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.75
Marzipan (FA) 0.5
Pear (FA) 4
Salted Caramel (FW) 1.25
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 0.5
Ylang Ylang (FA) 2.75

Flavor total: 9.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

I’ve finally gotten around to testing the single flavor Cap. It’s 2.5% in a tank that previously had my Kiwi Candy juice. It’s mild, cool and a little sweet, though that may be hints of the Kiwi, lol. The main concern I had was if it might have a bitter note which it doesn’t, at least to my tastes at this %.

1 Like

Thanks much for the starting points. I’ve def gotta bring these florals in slowly/mildly.