What Are You Listening To (Part II)?

Getting a head start on WTF Wednesday. Both aren’t so much WTF, more like whuh??

Up first-How’s about a little haka in your metal? Yes, you heard me! The whole song in in Maori and it rips. Good stuff for metal-tuned ears.

Next up, is some black metal(Or is it death core? I always get those confused…) Can’t quite decide what’s more fucky-the weird-as-hell playing around in the woods(Replete with simulated anal copulation) or the Cookie Monster lyricism that devolve into Scooby Doo on a bad acid trip. I’ll let you brave few be the judge! Happy Wednesday, everyone!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Here’s one for all you Faith no More fans

4 Likes

And one for all the MC Hammer fans out there

1 Like
2 Likes

Never knew FnM did a cover of that-Thanks for the share!

LOVE IT!!! Made me think of this song for some weird reason, tho-

2 Likes

Pretty hard to decide who sings is better tho :slight_smile: Mike Patton is pretty awesome

3 Likes

I have a friend in FL who seen these guys a few times. Your Mickey D post reminded me of them. :hamburger:

3 Likes

Here’s my entry for WTF Wed but I think the Tin Man takes it this week. I had to add his song to my WTF playlist. :clap:

4 Likes

Here’s the ultimate WTF video :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@paingawd Nice. That caught me OFF guard.

2 Likes

The Man, if you didn’t get any with this song playing, a lil bit wine, some candles burning !!! well you might of been missing out on some good loving :blue_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Then if that did’nt work , this one will !!!

3 Likes

Agreed- @TheTinMan wins the WTF Award this week! I was so enamored with that Ween track I added it to my regular rotation-Fits right in!

3 Likes

Right?!?!? My YouTube algorithm makes some pretty out there suggestions at times. Every once in a while I’m glad of that-This being one of those. They’ve got another video that actually has closed captioning for the lyrics(Shows the English equivalent) It’s pretty wicked-A bit dark, but then so are some hakas.

1 Like

A little bit of The Cure usually worked wonders for me. As Kyle said, “Disintegration is the best album EVER!!!”

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Just listenin to some from the last show and came across this one. You can really hear Alex’s (keys) classical and jazz roots.

3 Likes