Update at year 4 of vaping: The health benefits have been huge! My blood pressure returned to normal, I am not winded, and I no longer cough up a lung every morning. I feel so much more healthy and have not experienced any adverse health impact from vaping whatsoever.
Let's see, what else besides the tremendous health benefits:
1) I no longer stink
2) I never burn holes in clothes or upholstery
3) I am not a social pariah from smoking
4) The money savings are huge! The initial cost of vaping gear can be big but nowhere near the $50 per week minimum that I spent on smokes
5) I got my sense of taste back after quitting cigarettes
6) I love the experimentation with different juice combinations. I haven't bought juice in years. I can tell you for a fact that the guys selling juice for outrageous prices are frequenting websites like this one. I can make just as good of juice as they can for pennies on the dollar