What do you call it?

is that perhaps because you’re trying to fit 30ml into a 1oz bottle?
I used to have that prob when I got US bottles…

3 Likes

No… It’s because I don’t pay attention. :joy:

5 Likes

so what happens when you don’t pay attention with syringes? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Since I constantly over shoot my %s I now lower % in my recipes by 3/10ths of a % that’s what I on the average seem to over shoot by I give up trying to nail it right on can’t do it especially with the PG

4 Likes

You gotta let me hit that Vape!

3 Likes

Hmm… Good question. Maybe stab myself? That’d make me pay more attention huh?

4 Likes

A straight shot of e-liquid, sounds like something (the real) steve-o would do

3 Likes

On the very rare occasions I say it in English, I use the word Puff.

2 Likes

Nothing new about this, my English teacher told me about how non-native English speaker often communicated better with each other in English, than they do with a native English speaker, more than 20 years ago.

2 Likes

I’m a native speaker of English. I call it a vape. Don’t pick on me :grin:

6 Likes

A puff is what that awful machine at the eye doctor does. ‘OK, you’re going to feel a little puff of air’. Little my butt, that puff hurts. :yum:

8 Likes

I say hit or drag…mostly hit because, well i used to smoke LOTS of pot…

3 Likes

I call the devices my vapes but i use most of these terms for the action of vaping. I like to keep my full range of expression available as it depends on who i am with or talking to about it.

5 Likes

LOL, I just had that done yesterday… My head jerked back each time…

4 Likes

Umm. . . I don’t think I’ve ever used any word for it. Vaping is vaping, and who takes one off a cigarette? Even sharing, just hold your hand out if they don’t pass in the appropriate time. Tho I haven’t done that since a date in freshman highschool.

1 Like

I guess you are weird, because that’s what I call it too. And it’s well known that while I’m called many names, ‘normal’ usually isn’t one of them. I’ve always stayed away from words like puff and hit personally, due to their synchronicity with smoking, which I like to distance myself from. I was glued to the pack for too many years!

3 Likes

“I’m going out for a vape”
“Has anyone seen my vape?”
“Wait, you need to vape this!”

Guess I use “vape”.

3 Likes

I call the gear et all my ‘vape’ but I call the act of vaping a ‘draw’.

2 Likes

I only draw when in a shootout :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, when I crank up the watts, it sorta is… :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes