ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

What do you call it?

  • Drag
  • Toke
  • Puff
  • Hit
  • Other (Explain)

0 voters


I say puff cause the other three were what I would say for weed back when I could smoke it lol


i either say taste this or take a vape


Toke and hit reminds me of using pot.

Let me have a puff or drag is a cig for me.

So vape it is. All of which “vape” is a dual use word. Here, try my vape. I’m vaping. I am vaper. I don’t smoke I vape. Doesn’t this vape smell good.


I vape, you vape, we all vape. Take a vape ?


Vape :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:


I am a Vaper, I Vape :kissing::dash::dash::dash:


Since I’ve seen puff counters on mods, it stuck with me


Great point. :+1:


I’m vaping not smoking !! It’s not blowing out smoke I’m blowing out vapor.


Why do native English speakers always want to make things so complicated :smiley:

a burst of breath, whether it contains plain air, smoke, vapor, helium, … it’s still a puff :slight_smile:



I vape it.


I “take a pull”, or “have a vape” usually.

(Pull is Southern, and also “old folks” slang… Covered both drink and smoke back in the day.)


I vape juice.
Hit a mod.
I take vape breaks.
Throw puffaware parties (existing customers bring smokers around to see what is what)
So I guess I use a few different terms kinda strange I know.


that’s awesome! :joy: :joy:

I usually call it a “draw”… I’m surprised I’m the only one who’s said that so far! Guess I’m weird…lol :crazy_face:


I have a vape but on occasions i sometime take a pull.


Welcome to the club! chuckles
Ain’t nuthin’ wrong with being different!


You just say that cause it is what your mum said to you. :rofl: :fire::fire::fire::fire:


Nahhh, it’s more because the “syringe club” has so few members. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing:


Maybe I should rejoin the “syringe club”… I’m currently in the “scale club” which too often translates into the “overshoot your flavors and end up changing the whole damn recipe club”… :laughing: