What do you really hate?

Aldi’s is GREAT! When my wife first started shopping there, I was skeptical as per experiences with other low cost markets. You can get some things that don’t make the cut but most of the products are wonderful and I love the receipt. I’ve come to prefer a number of their brands over more publicized brands.

3 Likes

Congratulations @fidalgo_vapes

3 Likes

the national news/politics wars and “bombs” and the actors that are trying to stir the pot eh

3 Likes

I Do Not wish to HATE, but this tests me https://www.yahoo.com/news/pittsburgh-shooting-live-multiple-fatalities-152800281.html

5 Likes

I’ve said it once and, knowing the current conditions in our country, I’ll say it again. If someone wants to go on a shooting spree, I’d really wish that they’d start with the one staring out at them from the mirror.

I’m not necessarily condoning suicide, but I’m really getting tired of people going out and playing Whack-a-Mole for keeps.

6 Likes

I apologize. I read a bunch of comments and got pissed, so I deleted them.

11 Likes

What do I really hate? … .not a lot. But, Butter beans are disgusting!

Uhhhg
really starchy, bitter and gritty … HATE them.

10 Likes

Brussell sprouts! Never had them in any way, shape or form that makes me want to take more than the smallest of bites.

5 Likes

Soaked in Garlic Butter and GRILLED! Yummmmmers

edit: Of course, just about anything done this way is yummy. lol

4 Likes

Once again, we have proven that taste is subjective LMAO

5 Likes

When I loose track of time and leave someone on the grill too long.

5 Likes

So you’re the medium-rare type. Gobble them up with a little scream still in 'em?

5 Likes

I has to agree wit you Alisa. Love Brussels Sprouts and almost anything that way :smile:

2 Likes

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/dry-heave-gif-3.gif

2 Likes

I can vouch for this method, if done right, you won’t be able to stop eating them.

2 Likes

My steaks are served to me with two steak knives one to stake to the table so it don’t get away and the other to cut it with! Rare Rare here :drooling_face:

5 Likes

When I was a little Ogre some times the toilet seat would fall down on my peepee.

4 Likes

Butter beans, Lima beans. Same, right?

Can’t stand them. The sight of a can in the grocery store gets me freaky.

2 Likes

My ex was that way with peas. Wouldn’t walk down the canned food aisle for fear of being spooked by peas, no matter how much I reasoned with her. Craziest thing I’ve ever seen.

All I was saying was give peas a chance…

7 Likes

Seriously tho just put em in a food processor on pulse …hmmm just think about …I mean

Imagine whirled peas

4 Likes