What do you really hate?

I hate when somebody is driving the speed limit in the HOV lane on the freeway, when everybody else is driving 10-20 miles an hour above the speed limit.

4 Likes

I hate when people drive 20 miles over the speedlimit on every lane of the highway, itā€™s damn scary >.>

3 Likes

Oh nevermind lol edited post cause I went on a rant! I hate that lol and I couldnā€™t delete it! I hate that too :joy:

5 Likes

When i have to change a recipe from public to private because it sucks so bad after a month of steep time :confused:

7 Likes

You wanna know what I really hate? I have long taint hair that knots up when I walk and pulls itself out with every stride, it makes for an uncomfortable stroll.

4 Likes

@Joel5ā€™s gross trolly postsā€¦

9 Likes

The Troel in our Joel strikes again! :laughing:

3 Likes

Somebody needs an appointment with a waxing salon. Or some laser hair removalā€¦

2 Likes

ā€œSome of the labels started slipping off like prom dresses.ā€

Ahhhhhh, ha ha ha!!! I have missed you so much!!! :heart:

5 Likes

I really hate when people send me lame unresearched articles about why vaping is worse than smoking.

Also, people who believe everything on facebook, the interwebs and email forwards. Because they assume if itā€™s there, it has to be true!

8 Likes

Wait! ā€¦ what!!! Isnā€™t true? :scream:

Sheeple :roll_eyes:ā€¦ canā€™t live with themā€¦ canā€™t huntā€™em for sport! :smirk:

11 Likes

I think that with certain people it is embedded from a time when the news was only on twice a day, it was a bit less biased and there was more truth in journalism. To them, the internet is just like getting that old local paper and what they read was mostly factual.

4 Likes

Ainā€™t it the sad truth!

2 Likes

Yup! Much of innerwebs is the ā€œshort attention spanā€ newspaper for the masses. :clown_face:

:rage:

3 Likes

I just did thisā€¦I hate when I accidentally give my own posts a thumbs up or smile or laugh because I clicked to see who it is from!

8 Likes

Just keep up with the flow of traffic and you will be ok.

1 Like

AHHH! Lychee should not be mixed at 15%!!! cries it tastes so bad. ā€¦ . and the smell wonā€™t go away. . .

Edit: Dunno how I ended up emoting my own post, whatever.

8 Likes

When moneyā€™s tight, your old mod is going on 2 1/2 years old, and you ordered a new mod ā€œon saleā€ @ $19.99 and a few days after delivery, itā€™s even CHEAPER than when you ordered it ā€œon saleā€.
AAAaaaahhhh! :sob:

@fidalgo_vapes - the KBOX120 at 8vape is now $14.99ā€¦

6 Likes

i seen that one lmao ,

3 Likes

Quality control inspector QC09 putting a sticker inside my new underwear so that if I donā€™t see it, it winds up stuck to my sack. Thanks a lot.

15 Likes